¢нαρтєя 7.Ιб

Beomgyu had waited until Yeonjun had calmed down, then he lay on the bed again and let the long-haired man treat him

Beomgyu had waited until Yeonjun had calmed down, then he lay on the bed again and let the long-haired man treat him. With a pair of tweezers, he pulled pieces of glass out of Yeonjun's arm. He was so concentrated at work that he chewed on his lower lip and didn't say a word.

So far, Beomgyu hadn't asked how the tantrum had happened either.

And Yeonjun hadn't gotten a word out either. He just lay there staring at the ceiling, tears still in the corners of his eyes, thinking incessantly about what to do now.

Would these guys show up?

Would they destroy this beautiful apartment?

What was he going to do?

Now he was even completely incapacitated with two injured arms and he hated himself for his outburst of anger.

The only thing that was good for him was Beomgyu's caution and care.

Finally, he looked up after removing the last piece of glass and throwing it into the small bowl next to him. Grinning, he lifted it and let it gyrate slightly until a soft clang was heard. "I remember my hip looking like that when I fell off the stairs," he told his patient, setting the bowl back down and wiping the blood residue from his hands. "You should be careful with glass objects. But thank you for sparing my laptop."

Faintly, the older sniffled, but then laughed. "I'll keep that in mind," Yeonjun muttered, trying to move his fingers, but it burned whenever his skin rubbed against something.

He hissed and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Damn it!" cursed Yeonjun, and his arm was the least of his problems. It was what Taehyung had said.

But why hadn't they shown up yet?

It was all he could think about, and once again he carefully lifted his hand to put it around Beomgyu's wrist.

"What?" asked Beomgyu right after he felt the touch and looked up at Yeonjun. "What's wrong?"

Yeonjun's lower lip quivered and his expression did not resemble the confident young man he usually was. "I'm so sorry, it's my fault," he croaked, barely audible.

Sighing because Yeonjun was speaking in riddles, Beomgyu got up and sat at the edge of the bed. Leaning over to wipe tears from the corners of his eyes with his thumb, he smiled at the older. "Calm down first. Whatever it is, you'll be fine."

Yeonjun shook his head.

"Taehyung has-" he even trembled slightly, though Beomgyu's thumb left a warm feeling, "Taehyung left your address at my apartment."

Beomgyu nodded gently without taking his eyes off him. Even when he saw the scene in front of the house and the lifeless body of Yeonjun and Lisa's friend, Beomgyu had expected it to be dangerous. And the statement scared him. Very much so, in fact. But with Yeonjun's condition, he couldn't let himself give in to that panic.