¢нαρтєя Ιθ.ՁЭ

"Hello?", Beomgyu let out after no message from the caller in the first two seconds

"If you want to see your friend alive again, bring us the money!"

Sudden silence.

It was quiet as a mouse in the apartment again.

I could feel my heartbeat in my throat. The blood rushing in my ears. My hands were sweating and I was terrified. But I had to say something. Make a decision, for her.

Beomgyu pressed his lips together and immediately turned to the double door where he saw Yeonjun, weakened and struggling with fever, lying. He was still asleep. And he didn't know if he should wake him either, because in this state he would hardly be able to think clearly.

"Where?" asked Beomgyu, automatically agreeing even though he knew how much Yeonjun needed that money.

And he felt terribly sorry for having to betray the brown-haired boy like that, but Beomgyu couldn't let them kill Lisa. Especially since they were both going to get Dae and Sol to safety anyway.

"I'll tell you afterwards," the guy replied, ending the call.

With his lips pressed together, Beomgyu took another look at the sleeping Yeonjun, then turned his attention back to the cell phone and looked up the last number dialed. The owner of this number was named Taehyung, and Beomgyu hoped that he would even pick up. But that worry was completely unfounded, because this Taehyung picked up on the second ring.

"Have you calmed down?" asked an extremely deep voice that sent goosebumps down Beomgyu's spine and he had to swallow for a moment.

"Yeonjun is asleep," he immediately informed the stranger, "this is Beomgyu-wait before you hang up! Someone just called Yeonjun's cell phone and told him to give him the money if he wanted to see Lisa alive again."

There was silence for a moment.

As if he had hung up, Beomgyu looked at the display in confusion, shaking the smartphone briefly as if it had suffered some damage from the impact on the shelf. But when he heard the deep voice from the phone again, he held the device to his ear again so as not to miss a word.

"Okay," Taehyung let out, "meet me at Mokbo Street in an hour. It's better not to tell Yeonjun, he tends to go nuts and he definitely won't react well to me."

Frowning, Beomgyu stared at a spot in the apartment, not sure if this was a good idea.

"Okay," the long-haired boy finally replied, hanging up and putting the phone back. He then put on a jacket and marched into the bedroom once more, stroking the sleeping Yeonjun's hair and murmuring softly, "I'll be back soon."

But he was sure he couldn't hear him. Which was perhaps better, because Yeonjun would only have prevented him from meeting with Taehyung. He was nervous, and certainly it wasn't the best idea, but he knew that Yeonjun wouldn't be acting wisely if he took that call.