¢нαρтєя ȣ.Ιȣ

With an annoyed sigh, Yeonjun put his cell phone back on the desk

With an annoyed sigh, Yeonjun put his cell phone back on the desk. He had been trying to reach Lisa since the morning, but she just hadn't answered her smartphone.

It kept going to voicemail.

As if she were traveling.

"She probably has some important errands to run," Yeonjun finally said, thinking aloud, having been looking out the window in the living room for several minutes. "Or she misplaced it."

I could understand your nervousness. I was worried about her, too.

There were several possibilities for what she might not answer for once, and yet it made him nervous about Taehyung's comment.

"If you tell me where she lives, then I could go to her house and check," Beomgyu suggested, who, unlike Yeonjun, had not yet managed to get up from the bed. It was just way too cozy and admittedly, he had really missed his pillows, which was why he had wrapped both arms around one of the fluffy cushions and hugged it tightly.

Yeonjun glanced at the boy through the open double doors. "I'll come with you," he finally decided, though he glanced down briefly at the bandage on his arm.

"No. I'll go alone."

Impossibly, I would risk something or someone bumping into you.

"Why?" grumbled Yeonjun, taking a few steps into the middle of the room. He hadn't stepped out of the house in over a week maybe it would do him some good to stretch his feet.

Sighing, Beomgyu straightened up, however, still holding the pillow. "And what exactly do you want to do? You'd already have a hard time knocking on the door. Besides that, I don't have a car or a driver's license. If anything happened or was going to happen, the two of us would have more problems."

Yeonjun sighed and drew his eyebrows together to look sullenly at Beomgyu. He hated waiting for him to come back. And alone was even worse. "And if anything happens, you'll be alone. And then I won't even know about it."

"Then give me your cell phone number and we'll talk on the phone while I'm going there. Then you can listen in on everything," Beomgyu suggested. "Agreed?"

The older had to admit, pressing his lips together and pushing his lower lip forward in a pout. "Yes, yes," he let out, looking down at the pillow in the boy's arms. Then he strode back to the window and looked down into the alley.

Beomgyu tilted his head, looked closely at the elder's stature, and sighed softly. He could understand Yeonjun, but he didn't want to risk inflicting more injuries. The graze on Yeonjun's upper right arm and the many cuts on his left forearm were enough. He should take care of himself first and foremost. That was why Beomgyu stood up with another sigh, still having the pillow caught in his arms, and walked towards Yeonjun.