chaos & storms

" you ever wondered why storms are named after people?"

C H A O S & S T O R M S

[ angst /mystery/ thriller classroom au ]

"Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people."

- Caitlyn Siehl.

S Y N O P S I S :

the scattered clouds , endless pouring rain , foggy roads, dark atmosphere and the stormy weather could not explain half of the thunderstorms' anger from the skies.

students from a senior high class are trapped inside their school building unable to find a way out of because of the stormy weather.

out of boredom they fulfilled their satisfactions with a game that could ruin one another's reputation and trust, misleading them into a whole new mess or far worse, having a killer inside the campus.

D I S C L A I M E R :

Everything is a work of fiction. Any place, names, characters, plots and incidents are products of the author's imagination only. Any of the mentioned are used in a fictitious manner and is coincidential in any parts of the story.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E S ;

+ this is a tag-lish story so pardon to my non-filo readers.

+ lowercase intended

+ bear the multiple chapters with change of povs

+ grammatical & typographical errors ahead

+ contains explicit language, lots of profanities such as cursing

+ ignore lame chapters, the time stamps/skips

+ trigger warnings will be put before the povs

+ expect slow updates from the busy author.