008.

⸺ | javler’s pov

“anong laro ba?” mahinahon na tanong ni felicity kasi kanina pa kaming nag-iisip kung anong laro gusto nila.

mauubos na oras namin sa wala kung hindi agad makapili ng lalaruin. ni hindi kami magkaintindihan kanina nung nagsabi naman ng laro yung iba.

“spin the bottle with a twist? may truth or dare yung tatapatan ng bote then consequences pag hindi ginagawa o sinagutan”  ivan explained the game.

finally, makakalaro na kami. not that i’m excited or whatnot since i’m not a fan of these games. masyadong overrated yung game pero okay lang samin para naman di kami gaano ma-bored dito.

“ilan ba tayo? including thorn or nah?” astrid asked us and i was confused why was thorn included. naka upo lang ito sa harap namin katabi si willow so, bakit sinama sa bilang?

“thorn will give the consequences or extra questions and dares” napatango na lang ako sa ideya ni astrid. talino talaga nito, no wonder crush ito ni guile before.

speaking of crush, i eyed someone from the room and of course, it’s the girl i’ve been telling about to ryker lately and siya lang naman yung nagugustuhan ko rito.

she was laughing at what sawyer just said, while i felt something tingling inside of me. maybe it’s the butterflies i’m having whenever i see her so happy. 

i’ll never get the chance to talk to her even at this situation we’re in. i think it’s much better if we had no interactions at all para hindi ako umaasa na mapapansin niya pa ako. 

after all, i’m just ryker’s best friend. kung hindi kilala si ryker sa campus, baka wala rin talaga pag-asa makasama niya ako kahit saan. 

“okay, start tayo kay zero” imik ni ivan.

i gave him the water bottle i got from across the room at malinis naman ito kaya ginamit na rin namin.

zero started spinning the bottle and to whoever it lands, yun ang bibigyan niya ng dare or questions.

we waited for the bottle to stop spinning and humihina na ito tapos kay paris tumapat.

oh, the loser and the social butterfly.

i saw the expression paris had when it landed on her. hindi niya nagawang itago na naiinis ito kay zero.

she started hating zero gawa ata nung breakup nila ni willow and willow was like a sister to her kaya rin siguro galit na galit ito sa kanya. like, who wouldn't get mad at it when zero broke up with her without any reason at all.

“alright, paris” zero spoke grabbing everyone’s attention.  “what's going on between you and archer?” zero asked but the question is too personal. wala naman ata sa rules yun?

there were two reactions from the across the room that i can’t seem to figure out when zero said those. one with confusion and the other with irritation.

they were obvious or maybe it was only me who saw it. i can see someone’s not liking the question and someone’s annoyed by it.