023

⸺ | priam’s pov

“pwede bang tumahimik ka na?! kanina ka pa dada nang dada dyan!” inis na sigaw ko kay khail na puro dada tungkol sa nangyayari.

she kept blabbering about kreed’s whereabouts and she’s throwing tantrums because she wanna get out of here as soon as possible. i mean, we all are and i was hoping things would get easier for us para makalabas dito.

hindi ko na nga alam kung anong oras na at parang ang bagal nito habang may nangyayari, parang mas bumabagal ito pag tinitingnan namin at hinihintay.

“there’s kreed!” khail shouted again and pointed at a figure walking to us. i saw kreed and sawyer with thorn behind him. mukhang binagsakan ng lupa ang mukha nito at hindi mo mabasa ang itsura niya kahit nasa malayo.

they walked to us and asked us if we saw guile around but i think he was after zero at this moment when we saw them at the other building.

“kung si zero naman ang pakay niya, who killed archer?” i asked them as they all shrugged because no one knows who’s behind archer’s death.

they found his body at the gym at puro saksak ito, hindi ako makipaniwala sa mga naririnig ko at nagagawa talaga nila pumatay ng kakilala nila.

“paniguradong uubusin niya tayo kaya kailangan natin makaalis agad dito” sabi ko sa kanila at susubukan pa sanang balikan sina paris nang bigla akong pinigilan ni thorn.

“before you guys go, i have an important question” thorn said and he looked so serious about it so we stayed a little waiting for his question.

“god thorn, can’t that wait?” khail asked and wa shushed by her brother. umirap ito at hindi naman nakinig sa amin pero hinintay pa rin kami.

“i wanna know the whole truth so let’s start with you, kreed” we were confused at what he just said but we did turned our heads to kreed who was also confused by it.

“did you know that zero’s texting willow behind my back?” thorn asked with a serious face as kreed was now turning pale from the sudden question.

i have a bad feeling about this and i don’t like where this would lead us, kinakabahan din ako bigla dahil pakiramdam ko ay iisa-isahin niya kami sa mga tanong niya.

“there’s no point in lying kreed because i will make you spill it” my eyes widened when thorn pulled a gun from his back and pointed it at kreed.

at this point, we’re all on the line because if kreed won’t answer it then ililipat ito ni thorn sa isa sa amin na may alam sa kanila.

“what’s the meaning of this, thorn?” sawyer asked him but he did not answer back and still waited for kreed to answer. 

“yes, i knew all of his plans on getting back together with willow but i never thought she would dare such thing to you” kreed answered truthfully and i didn’t feel like he was lying, but it was so weird of him to tell thorn that willow wouldn’t do such thing to her own boyfriend when kreed’s the one who made her cheat on him in the first place.

“and the both of you already did!” just like what i’ve thought, thorn also said what was on my mind. “zero was your friend and yet you tolerated his bullshit on trying to get back with my girlfriend” thorn was mad, his rage was nothing compared to the sky’s roars.