025

⸺ | ryker’s pov

i woke up from the noises around me and i opened my eyes only to see paris carressing the side of my face while i was lying down on her lap. 

“finally, you’re awake” rinig kong bulong ni paris sa akin at tinulungan akong bumangon para umupo. i looked around and realized that we were inside the cafeteria.

dahan dahan akong bumangon dahil hindi kaya ng sugat ko na biglaan ang pag-galaw ko rito. paris immediately supported my back as i sat up next to her in silence.

“thank god, you’re finally awake! she’s been crying for an hour now” i was startled when cassidy spoke across us. paris glared at her and turned around to me just to lean her head on my shoulder.

hindi ko napansin na nandito rin sila ni javler and they were like close to each other already. i raised an eyebrow at javler who was smiling like an idiot when cassidy leaned her head on his shoulder just like what paris did to me.

i guess a lot had happened when i was unconscious and i don’t know if the others are okay with three killers on the loose inside this campus.

“have you seen sawyer? what about priam?” i asked her. she shook her head no as both of them are nowhere to be seen. i just hope they’re both okay because i know how paris gets worried, she worries a lot about her twin and the same goes to me when it comes to sawyer.

“i just want all of this to end with us getting out of this campus” i spoke in a minimal voice but loud enough for her to hear. i felt her nodding at me and i breathed out a heavy sigh and pulled her closer, but not too close as my wounds are still fresh.

i kissed the top of her head when i felt her holding my hand tight as she can, she looked up at me while i was looking down at her and i saw her small tears forming on her face.

even though she wasn’t saying anything, i knew what her eyes were telling me and those looks told me that she was thankful that i’m still here with her.

i wipe it away and kissed the top of her head to soothe her. i know that she was stressed lately and with this horror happening inside the campus, it made everything a lot worser than before.

“hey lovers, i think we should go look for the others” cassidy spoke ruining the moment as usual, we then both nodded as a response.

we rolled out eyes at her before trying to stand up.

nakakatayo naman ako pero hirap pa rin ako gumalaw dahil masakit yung sugat sa dibdib ko at hindi ko pa inakalang mabubuhay pa ako sa daplis na tama ng bala sa akin.

paris held me for support while javler was on the other side also supporting me so i could walk easily.

“saan natin sila hahanapin?” tanong ko sa kanila dahil wala ako ideya kung saan man nagpunta ang mga ito. “we should head back to our building just in case priam and the others are there” paris replied as we went on our way there.

i was starting to walk much better little by little thanks to their support and it took us half a minute to arrive there.

basang basa na naman kami ng ulan at parang nasasanay na kami rito dahil walang tigil ito buong magdamag.