019

⸺ | javler’s pov

i held cassidy by the hands and grabbed thorn’s shoulders as we ran away from the scenes of guile and archer shooting everyone else including ryker.

we stopped at an empty classroom, thorn quickly pushed us inside before locking it. at this point, we need to hide first and plan on how to escape the three of them.

we got inside and i flopped down on the cold floor panicking at the sight of my friend getting shot, i was in deep shock knowing we suddenly left him there with no one beside him.

masyado kaming nataranta at naiwan si ryker na walang kasama and i feel so stupid for running away instead of going to his side, but everything was too late and we were already far from where he was.

“javler? hey, are you okay?” paulit ulit akong tinatanong ng mga kasama ko pero hindi agad ako makasagot dahil natataranta pa ako at hindi makapag-isip maayos sa biglaang nangyayari.

“he's in shock, he’s panicking too much” naririnig ko sila but my mind wandered off to somewhere else at this moment and i don’t know how to calm it down.

i then felt warm hands on both of my cheeks, my eyes turned to the girl in front of me who’s staring deeply into my eyes while saying something i couldn’t comprehend quickly.

“it’s okay, ry will be okay. i saw paris staying with him so he’ll be fine” cassidy tried calming me down while carressing my face and my hair.

the way her soft hands were touching my features melted me, i know hindi ito panahon para rito pero nakakapang-lambot ang mga hawak niya sa akin.

i saw her face softened at the sight of me breathing slower but calmer than before, she smiled when she noticed that my panic attacks were gone.

she was still carressing my face like she was examining my whole features not until thorn spoke breaking the moment.

“wow, was that magic?” thorn teased us. cassidy rolled her eyes and stood up from her spot. i mouthed ‘fuck you’ at thorn who was smirking at me.

i also stood up para sumilip sa labas, lumalakas na naman ang ulan at hindi ko na alam kung anong oras na. hindi ko na namalayan na tumagal na pala kami rito, ni hindi man lang nagawang hanapin ng mga magulang namin.

everything feels like a goddamn nightmare, pakiramdam ko kanina panaginip lang lahat pero totoo pala talaga lahat ng ito at hirap na hirap kami makaalis agad.

“i hope they’re fine, walang laban yung iba kung papatayin nina guile ang mga ito” thorn said while also looking at the windows trying to get a sight of everyone else pero mukhang hindi sila mapapadaan dito sa amin.

ang kita ko lang na nakakita sa amin na pumasok dito ay ang magkapatid ni kreed at khail pero dahil dalawa ang humahabol sa kanila, agad silang humiwalay ng daan sa amin.

“it’s like mouse chase, if the cat gets the prey then it’s game over” cassidy states explaining the game she referred to our situation.

guile really planned this all along. we were just playing for fun but now, he’s making us play his game for his satisfactions and revenge.

“how is blaine even with them? that doesn’t make any sense” i asked before sitting down on the cold floor again. “blaine’s obsessed with kreed and willow was in the way of her schemes” thorn explained.

all of this are revolving into a huge mess just because of their anger towards what the others had done to them. they wanted revenge from the start at talagang sinakto nila lahat ng ito kung kelan masama ang panahon para mas mahirapan kami.