Raynare's abduction of Asia Argento #1

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

'Italics': Draigg, Albion and Vitra thoughts

To quote from Batman: "If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remains the same"

In this dark alternate take on the first arc of High School Dxd. Instead of Asia Argento getting herself kidnapped by Raynare, Issei bargains with her, suprising the both Raynare and Asia. This results in Issei getting himself kidnapped with a shocked Asia looking helplessly as her "master" takes her first and possibly only friend away from her

Issei: Please do not hurt her Raynare, I will come with you.

Raynare: What do you have to possibly offer devil boy, I do not want your damn twice critical

Issei: But listen to me, this gear I do not think it is as weak as you think it should be, I feel it is much stronger than it seems, I guess it has not been unlocked yet. But I feel it may be something far more powerful

Raynare: (thinks) It seems that this boy is not lying considering his friend is in danger (with a sinister smirk) All right then Issei-kun I accept your deal.

With that Issei is taken to the skies with his now ex-girlfriend, he smiles as he is very close to her oppai and has a lecherous smile. But he eventually realizes what this woman did to him, changes his smile into a defiant anger and sad look. Asia watches in horror as her friend is taken away from her.

Asia immediately realises that there is only one way to solve this problem, she heads towards the Occult Research Club, where Rias Gremory, the master of Issei Hyoudou is seen drinking her tea served by none other than her queen and servant Akeno Himejima. She then rushes to the club room, shocking Rias. While initially being skeptical about the presence of a nun in a area full of devils but is shocked when she informs her that Issei Hyoudou, her precious pawn had been kidnapped by Raynare. While being angry at her pawn for defying her orders, she realizes that she needs to act quick, otherwise she may lose her pawn and her only chance at winning against Riser.

(A/N: Before you think, that this is another Rias bashing, this is not like them, Rias has still not fallen in love with Issei, for her she sees him as a cute little brother, also unlike in most fanfictions where Rias orchestrated Issei's 'death', so that he can be loyal to her, in canon this is a plot hole on the author's part, also I see this as a negligence as she did not see those fallen angels as a threat, she was negligent in handling her territory thus resulting in Issei's death, however in this alternate universe, her negligence is gonna be the biggest mistake of her life.)

Asia: You need to help Issei, she captured him, and now please rescue him, he needs you, he is your pawn isn't he.

Rias: (controlling her anger) Well then Asia, let's go I will save him, but he will be punished for his reckless and stupid action.

Asia: Well what you see fit, but please he needs to stay alive.

Rias: Do not worry Asia, he will be safe, I promise you nothing is going to happen to him. 

The storyline will be same, with Rias and Akeno dealing with Kalwarrener, Donaseek and Mitlett and Koneko and Kiba going through the front door. Except Asia will be replaced by Issei completely. She along with Koneko and Kiba will be encountering Freed as well as later Raynare.

Freed: Well well well, if it isn't the shitty devils

Asia: Please Father Freed, let us save Issei, we do not want to fight you.