Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Bobby chased after me, with much enthusiasm. His chocolaty eyes glowed with delight. I had to admit this was also much fun for me as well. The hall to my room was a long one and as soon as I made it to my door I felt Bobby's hands on my waist. After that chase having his hands on my body lit me up like fireworks.

Bobby took me by my waist and picked me up bridal style. We were still outside my bedroom. I had never been carried by a man before. Bobby opened my door with a quick flick and pushed it open with his foot. He took me over to my bed and laid me down. The entire time our eyes were locked on each other. I did not have the strength to look away.

"Penny would you like to change into your sleeping clothes?" Bobby said, breaking my gaze on him. I looked at what I was wearing and decided I should change. I got up and went to my walk in closet and closed the door. I took my time in there trying to decide on what to wear that would be appropriate and father approved.

While looking for an oversized t-shirt I began to think to myself. All in one day I find my mate, find out my brother and I are being hunted by a crazy Doctor that also killed his daughter and my best friend, My brother lay in shock and now I'm about to sleep in the same bed as my mate.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my closet door and I jumped at the sharp sound.

"Penny, are you alright?" Bobby asked me.

'Yes, I'm ok I was only looking for something to sleep in.' I replied using out link.

I decided on a tank top that clung to my body. I could not find a regular shirt. I looked at myself in my tall mirror, I had on a white tank top that clung to my braless breast, and white boy shorts. I don't always ware thongs as they are not comfortable especially to sleep in. I felt as comfortable as I could be, it was my first night with a guy in my room. My Boyfriend.

I left the safety of my closet and was met outside my closet door by Bobby. His eyes met mine and then his eyes traveled up and down my body. I suddenly felt like I picked the wrong thing to wear.

"No, sweetheart you are breath taking in anything you have on, or off for that matter." Bobby said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I playfully hit him on his shoulder, his naked shoulder. I just realized all he had on was his boxer. His toned but not to muscular body was amazing this was not a body of a boy, he was all man. His soft brown eyes and his tasseled hair made me want to melt. He took my hand and led me towards my bed.

Once at my bed I sat on it, thinking so many dirty thoughts. I could not help it; his body did things to me. Along with his touch I was set on fire. He laid me down and covered me up then walked to the other side of my bed and got under the covers.

"You have a very dirty mind, and if I am to keep the promise with your dad you need to stop. It's driving me insane with pleasure and I am having a hard time keeping myself together." Bobby said while nearly panting trying to stay calm.

'I'm sorry Bobby this is all new to me, no other boy has ever looked at me like you are now.' I said to him while looking down shyly. He took my chin in his hand and made me look up at him.

"I sure hope no other man looks at you the way I do, I might have to kill them. Because you are mine now and I know I love you. I don't want anyone to take you away from me." Bobby said, and then he added, "Besides I'm no boy, after all I am eighteen that makes me a man, even more so now that I have you, my beautiful mate." I blushed with that. He was right no boy could look like him and still be called a boy, he was a man and he was my man.

We were lying in bed facing each other, I was looking at his eyes and all over his face trying to take in every detail I could. He lay their stroking my hair in his hands. He leaned in and kissed me, I had no problem continuing the kiss. My body took over on its own, knowing what to do. I kissed him like I have never kissed anyone before. My body did what it wanted and it wanted him. He was amazing and I was falling in love.

I pushed him on his shoulders, we needed to stop or things will go too far. And I did not want to make it hard for Bobby to not follow through with his promise to my dad. Besides I needed to ask what was involved with the full mating because I was not sure what was involved but I had a partial idea.

'Bobby stop, we can't do this, you promised my father." I told him.

"It's ok I'd never go agents your father, besides I can't help but kiss you, your lips are so soft and your kiss is amazing." Oh, he can make me blush like no other. I buried my head in his chest and took a deep breath.

'Bobby what is the rest of the mating my father did not want us to complete tonight?' I asked him.

"I knew you were going to ask me this, I don't want to scare you but I said I would tell you, it is only right that you find out. Most wolves grow up knowing what they are and know the process." I just laid there and listened to him talk to me.

"First step is finding and accepting your mate, which we have done. At least I hope you have accepted me, you have not told me to leave nor have you said you accepted me." He told me and questioned me.

'Oh there is no doubt that I accept you, I fell for you the moment I knew who you were, even after you tricked me with your nickname.' His face lit up with happiness. I could tell he delighted and I knew he accepted me.

"The second is I bite you and you bite me." He said while pointing to my neck between my shoulder and neck just under my ear lobe. I shivered as his had glided so gracefully over my skin.

'Does it hurt?' I asked him.
"No I have been told it is very pleasurable and nearly similar to an organism, well that's what I have been told. But I have saved myself for my mate and would not know such a thing. But if it's anything like when I kiss you then it will be an amazing experience for the both of us."

'And the third step.' I asked him and blushed the reddest I probably ever have.

"Oh, well it's, well you know what the third step is. I have seen how dirty your mind is, you have already imagined it." He shyly told me. I knew what it was it had to be the loss of virginity or just sex for that matter. But if we are both virgins I know I'm not ready for that step, even if my hormones say something else.

'Is it different if we are both virgins or are not?' I asked him. He looked shocked when I asked him.

"You are a virgin Penny right?" Bobby asked me with a bit of concern in his voice.

'Yes of course I am, I was just asking.' I can't believe that. Did he think I was impure? I mean was I not a virgin I wasn't sure of the technicalities of it, I felt complicated and I wasn't ready to tell him everything. I turned away from him in my bed and lay on my pillow embarrassed.

"Penny, I'm sorry are you ok. I did not mean anything by that. I would have no way of knowing if you were anyway unless you told me so and since it as only been a full day of us together how would I have known." Bobby tried to explain himself, I was not mad anyway How could I be, he is so sweet.

I turned back around to face him, I told him it did not matter but the fact that we both were inexperience we would be able to share this together when the time was right. That was not tonight. I told Bobby that I just wanted him to hold me; I needed someone to help me if I have a nightmare tonight, just in case I had one, I needed him. They have become less and less frequent, but they are still very scary when I do have one.

Bobby lay on his side and wrapped his arms around my body and held me close to him. He smelled too good. He was stroking my hair as I fell asleep.

*** note*** x-rated chapters will be comming up, they will be eddited here but can be seen in full at GoodNovel under Korena Long