Chapter 46

When practice was over, we waited in the parking lot for the guys to shower and change. Jacob took one of the guy's Rodney, and we took two in my Jeep, Cody and Andy, Bobby drove. William the only one with his car that day drove himself. We headed home close to dinner time. Mom had pizza ordered and it would be delivered by the time we got home.

Once home we all entered the kitchen area. Daddy greeted me with a hug "How was your day sweetheart?" he said.

'Good' I tried to introduce all the guys, but dad knew all of them. Called them by name and shook all their hands.

"Good to see you, Alpha sir." Willy said, all the guys said similar things to dad.

"Now that you want to help that fine, but I need you all to know anything discussed is a secret and does not leave this group. Understand?" Understand was a command and all the guy's even Bobby and Jacob said in unison "Yes Alpha". He used a command to they couldn't break it. Mom was standing back near the counters with the food. She had plates and drinks ready.

"Ok boys everyone grab some pizza and a pop and follow us to the Alphas Office." Mom said. I began a link to daddy on the way to the office.

'Daddy when it comes to showing off my magic, I have an idea I want to try. To gauge everyone's reaction and just to have a little fun. Nothing to crazy I promise.' Dad just raised his eyebrow and gave a slight nod.

Dad took his seat in his office chair at his desk. Mom pulled up a smaller one next to him. I sat on Bobby's lap and Heather sat on Jacobs. That left enough room for the other four guys to sit on the various chairs and couches in the office. Willy got the overstuffed chair that was so comfortable it can make anyone fall asleep. He was getting really relaxed when dad said. "I need to get rid of that chair all anyone wants to do is sleep when they sit in it." He laughed.

Dad started off by telling them the full story of our conception and how different it was, and they all kept blank indifferent faces. Not looking weirded out at all. Then he got into the good stuff. By this time almost everyone was done eating what they brought into the office.

"Ok, well now you know how we got the twins, but did you know they have powers. Like as in magic, or abilities." Dad said to the room. The four guys looked around and kind of gave a stupid grin. Like whatever that's not real kind of looks.

"I have never heard of a wolf having magic, Sir no offence but are you serious?" Cody questioned.

"I would never joke about my kids in that manor epically when it effects the safety of my kids, family and pack." Dad confirmed. The guys looked around at me and Jacob.

"So, like what can you do?" Rodney asked my brother.

Jacob smiled and said, "I can heal rapidly about ten times faster than my dad, and I hardly feel the pain but that's all I know for right now we haven't had much time to play around and see what else there is and nothing seems apparent yet."

I broke the silence that followed and said, 'Would anyone like any more food I can just run to the kitchen really quick and grab another box and bring it back.' I gave Bobby a wink. I know he knew what I was going to do. So, he sat back in the seat and took his hands from my waist. The guys nodded.

I teleported myself to the kitchen making myself not bring bobby with me, grabbed a box off the counter and flashed back to Bobby's lap. This must have taken like 2 to 5 seconds and the look on the guys faces said it all. There was shock and awe and disbelief. Cody and Rodney stood fast like they were going to pounce, or something they weren't even sure what they were doing more of a reaction to seeing me disappear and reappear.