Chapter 49

Chapter 49

It was Wednesday today, and Alpha Dillion would here in the afternoon. The sun was trying to get in my windows. I was sprawled out across Bobby. He was on his back and my head was on his chest my leg swung over his body. I lay there listening to his breathing. I think he was still asleep. So, I tried to softly move off him to get up and attend to my bathroom needs. I was almost up off his body when grabbed me tightly and brought me back to his chest.

"Don't you dare move." He spoke.

'But I need to pee.' I pleaded with him. He let me go but gave me a peck on my nose first.

"Hurry back its cold without you and it's too early to get up. You wore me out last night." He moved to get more comfortable and watched me as I was leaving the room.

'Me ware you out. HA. I only started it you're the one who kept it going most of the night. I'm so sore I think I will need to keep you away from me for a week.' I winked at him and ran the rest of the way to the bathroom. He let out a loud growl and ran after me. I loved to tease him. There was no way I could even wait a week. I quickly locked the door and did my business. Bobby didn't knock or make me unlock the door? I was pretty sure he had chased me. I washed my hands and went to the door to unlock it. As soon as I opened the door, he grabbed me from the side. He had waited off to the side to get me. I gave a loud yelp in his mind and tried to struggle in his arms. But I was quick and teleported to the bed. I left him in a daze. He looked around the room until his eyes fell on me. He had a wicked grin on his face.

"I thought you were tired?" I asked him. He launched himself onto the bed and tackled me. I was pinned under him.

"I am tired. Now go back to sleep." He turned leaning to his side and pulled me to his chest so, he was the big spoon. He covered us up and held me tight. I lay there for a few minutes then sleep took over and I was out again.

A few hours later there was a knock on my door. "Penny, Bobby, Alpha Dillion will be here in about half an hour, get dressed and come down for brunch. Lord knows you been up all night and missed breakfast....... goddess how I wish I was young and newly mated." My mom and said then trailed off near the end as she walked away from the door. I blushed deep red into Bobby's chest. I looked up at him and he was grinning down at me.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I just berried my head deeper into the crook of his shoulder and tried to go back to sleep. "Nope we will have none of that, you heard your momma she said it's time to get up."

'Ugg, I don't want to." I linked to him and sighed. But we did get up. We showered together quickly this time, so we didn't have a repeat of an earlier event. We got dressed and headed downstairs to meet the family in the kitchen. Jacob and Heather were already downstairs. Both were in the kitchen making food for the brunch. Alpha Dillion would start his visit with us and share a family meal. Heather was helping Jacob. He was teaching her some kitchen skills. So, the next time she went home she could tell her mom she was safe in the kitchen and won't burn it down. Jacob said you can't burn a kitchen down if all you were doing was cutting strawberries that were to go with the big fluffy pancakes he was making. He already had the sausage gravy in a crock pot keeping it warm and was pulling out a tray of fresh cat head sized homemade biscuits. In a second crock pot he also had scrambled eggs. I hope Uncle Dillion came with an appetite.

Not long after I grabbed a cup of coffee for Bobby and me the doorbell rang. Mom went to answer it. She came back with Alpha Dillion and his Beta Arthur.

"Everyone this is Alpha Dillion my brother and his Beta Arthur." Mom introduced both to all of us in the room. Dad got up and went to Dillion and shook his hand. Bobby kept his hand on my thigh keeping me planted in my seat at the bar where I sat. Heather stood close to my brother, and we just watched. Alpha Dillion had light brown hair as opposed to my mom's darker blond. His eyes were also a deeper shade of blue but as bright as a mid-day clear sky. He stood tall and domineering compared to my mom's soft posture. His Beta Arthur was a very tall muscular man, dark skinned and black hair cut short. They both gave off military auras. Not casual like mom and dad were. He was a very different kind of Alpha then dad. After introducing them dad patted Dillion on his back and guided him towards Jacob and me.