Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Bobby grinned at me as we stood on my bed in my bedroom. We were standing because I had no idea if I could teleport and land in a different position. When I did this earlier, we were sitting on the couch and still moved as sitting.

"You're a naughty little girl aren't you Penny" Bobby said.

'I was kind of in a hurry.' And gave him a little wink falling backwards on the bed, with a giggle and bouncing up a little off the bed. 'We spent the entire day together but never alone.' I told him. Bobby stood over me with a devilish grin on his face. Laying on my back he bent down straddling me one knee on each side of me. He lowered himself down towards my face bringing his lips to mine. He leaned down to kiss me; his eyes gleamed in the low lighting. His kiss was so soft and gentle taking his time savoring the moment. He tasted so good I wrapped my hands around his head trying to bring him even closer to. Leaving little space between us. My tongue tangled with his gliding and sliding across his mouth. Nipping on his lip playfully.

Penny pulled back with hesitation in her eyes. Jacob looked down at Penny with his own confusion evident on his face. "What's wrong?"

'Nothing is wrong. I um. . . I have a question about the whole mating process, I get the logistics but the process kind of scares me, also do we have to mark each other first or does it matter if we had sex first?' Penny blushed.

"Do you want to have sex first? Because we can wait if you want to. . . ." he mumbled. "I don't want to do anything you don't want to. I will never make you do anything you don't want to. I know I love you. I feel like I've known you my entire life we just haven't met until now, and I can keep waiting if you need me to." Hearing that made my soul sing and my wolf purr.

'Well other than the fact we're both virgins it doesn't matter about the sex because it's going to be awkward the first time no matter what.' I said awkwardly rolling my eyes. 'I was just wondering if there was a right or wrong way to do this?' Penny explained. 'I mean if we do this wrong are we going to screw it all up and not be mates anymore?' She looked away shyly.

Bobby grinned down at Penny, "No, I don't think we can screw this up. We are soul mates. It doesn't matter how it happens. Our need to connect will get stronger the longer we wait. It will solidify our souls. It's not like if we make a wrong move and it will disappear." Bobby encouraged. "Honestly I think the last two parts should happen all at once to make the process more enjoyable and less painful. Epically if it's the first time. The mark itself can bring its own pleasures. So, I've heard." He suggested.

"I know it will hurt my first time. I've heard other girls talking at school in the past and just seeing different movies, they talk about it. I'm not naïve to the biology part of the act." I giggled and blushed.

"I know I don't want to hurt you, but it will hurt. Just for a little bit. But I will go slow and do what you want if at any time you want me to stop I will. I won't want to, but I would do anything to make you feel comfortable." Bobby declared. "Penny, I know you have been hurt in the past, and I won't ask for details but if you ever need to talk to me. I will listen and not judge you. It won't change how I feel about you." Sighed Bobby.

Relief flooded me. 'I want to tell you. I think you should know. Um but I don't want to give specific details I'm not ok with that. And the details won't matter either." I paused. "But when we were moving from one foster home after next there would be random events. We were still little, and Jacob wasn't strong enough to save me and I didn't know exactly what was happening either. But do I know it happened and it wasn't right. But a man's, um thing never touched me. Um that never penetrated me." Penny had tears falling from the corners of her eyes. She tried to explain it without explain it. Bobby gently rubbed the tears away with his thumbs. He kissed me softly on each side of my temples, like he wanted kiss the tears away.

"Penny, are you ok? I don't really know what to say. I don't know anyone who has ever been abused. I'm just so sorry you had to endure that. I can see why Jacob is so protective of you now as well, but I'm here now and I would do anything to protect you now." He reassured me.

"I think I'm ok now though; I can separate the difference; they were monster you're not. Your kind and loving and you feel like a part of me that I have been missing. Bobby?" I said looking back at him. He was still straddling Penny with his face low to hers, His arms holding him up. "Bobby, please kiss me. I want you to. I want you now, I don't think I can wait any longer." Penny insisted.

***** The rest of this chapter can be seen on GoodNovel in its full. There you will find the R rated.

Korena long