Chapter 25

[AN:I don't know if there are people that are gonna read this but here it is I guess]

After that whole fiasco me and Qrow went back to my teams dorm.

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow, Y/N your back! What happened it Ozpins office?"

Me: "Nothing important you should worry about Ruby" I say walking past her while ruffling her head a bit before laying down on your bed.

Qrow: "Hold on, what the heck was that about?" Qrow asks a bit angry.

Ruby: "Oh... uh, I guess I never told you, Uncle Qrow meet my boyfriend Y/N."

Qrow: "What.. the.. fuck is even happening anymore..." Qrow said with a tired sigh pinching the bridge of his nose, "I need a drink" he said before leaving before Ruby could stop him.

Ruby: "Uhh.. I guess that went better that it could've gone."

Me: " Really? What was the worst that could've happened"

Ruby: "Him getting overprotective of me and threatening you and maybe starting a fight"

Me: "I guess that is worse"

Then a minute later Yang came in the room.

Yang: "What was the deal with Uncle Qrow there? He looked really out of it"

Me: "Ruby just told Qrow that we're dating, and it seems that he doesn't have the mental capacity left to handle the information"

Yang: "Ah, considering he's always drunk that would make sense"

Ruby: "Hey Yang wanna play?" Ruby asked holding up a controller.

Yang: "You bet, get ready to get your butt kicked!" Yang said before grabbing the controller.

*Timeskip*

We're in the colosseum and Penny's team just won her match against CRDL and they're exiting the colosseum .

Ruby: "Her match was so cooool! Lets go see her Y/N!" Ruby said standing up pulling my hand.

Me: "*Chuckle* Alright alright, no need to rush, lets go" I say standing up and we went to the exit.

Ruby: "Penny!" She calls out with her hands open for a hug.

Penny: "Ruby, Y/N!" Penny also called back before pulling us both in a bone crushing hug.

Ruby: "Why..." Ruby grunted

Penny: "*Lets go* Ruby, Y/N meet my teammate" She stated energetically gesturing to the other girl.

Ciel: "Ciel Soleil" She says bowing formally

Ruby: "Hi! I'm Ru-" She got cut off.

Ciel: "Ruby Rose. 15. Hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: Questionable."

Me: "Right.. and I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

Ciel: "Odd.. I have no information regarding you"

Ruby: "*After a second of silence* Sooo... Penny! You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!"

Ciel: Penny? I believe it is best if we move on to our next location." She said gesturing to her watch.

Penny: "Can we please have a minute to talk?"

Ciel: "*checks watch* One minute" She said before stepping back and I follow her.

Me: "So, hows being in a team with Penny like?