Watching the Avengers - part 13

Dozens of SHIELD police escort Loki, who is in handcuffs, smiling. As they pass the Helicarrier lab, Bruce stops working on the Chitauri scepter and looks up. Loki eyes him as he walks, nodding and smiling.

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

Fury: In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath the cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. 

"Woah" 

Fury: Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!

Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki.

Fury: Ant.

Then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap.

Fury: Boot.

"Was that necassary?" Sirius asks and Nat nods. 

Loki: It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

Fury: Built for something a lot stronger than you.

Loki: Oh, I've heard.

Loki looks into the camera.

The others watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated.

Loki: The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Fury: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control.

Fury: You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki: Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury: Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

Some people laugh at that. 

Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.

-

-

Short chapter but I hope you liked it!