Watching the Avengers - part 15

Bruce continuously scans with a gamma ray detection scanner on the scepter for radiation. Tony looks at his monitors, shifting and solving as many algorithms and equations.

Bruce: The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process.

Tony: If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops.

Bruce: All I packed was a toothbrush.

Tony: You know, you should come by Stark tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land.

"That's nice" Ron says. 

"Ron, it's not real candy" Hermione says. 

"Oh"

Bruce: Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke Harlem

Tony: Well, I promise a stress free environment. No tension. No surprises.

Suddenly, Tony pokes Banner with a miniature electrical prod. Steve walks in on them.

"You just said no surprises" 

Bruce: Ow!

Tony looks at Banner closely.

"You were looking to see if his eyes were green" Nat says and Tony nods. 

Tony: Nothing?

Steve: Hey! Are you nuts?

Tony: You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?

Steve: Is everything a joke to you?

Tony: Funny things are.

Steve: Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, doctor.

Bruce: No, it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things.

Tony: You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut.

Steve: And you need to focus on the problem.

Tony: You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

Steve: You think Fury's hiding something?

Tony: He's a spy. Captain, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets. (points to Banner) It's bugging him too, isn't it?

"That's true" Clint says. 

Bruce: Uh...I just wanna finish my work here and...

Steve: Doctor?

A beat.

Bruce: A warm light for all mankind, Loki's jab at Fury about the cube.

Steve: I heard it.

Bruce: (pointing at Tony) Well, I think that was meant for you. Even if Barton didn't post that all over the news.

Steve: The Stark Tower? That big ugly (Tony gives him a look) ...building in New York?

"It's not ugly!" Tony says and the Avengers laugh at him.

"Kid I honestly feel betrayed" Tony pouts. 

"You can't blame me" Peter laughs and Tony ruffles his hair causing Peter to swat his arm away with a pout and a small smile. 

Bruce: It's powered by Stark Reactors, a self-sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for what, a year?