Chapter 3: Emotions Overload

"See you soon coach." I said my goodbye.
"You too. And REMEMBER you have a little debt to pay tomorrow for breaking your promise!" Then he left.

Fuck! What an amazing start!
__________

Okay Ashley take a deep breath, it can't be that bad right? He won't be harsh on me right? I'm new! I tried to calm myself down when heading toward the car.

As I sat in the car, I subconsciously started shaking my leg. I was overthinking the last sentence he said to me. Why did he say it like that? What did he mean by debt? What kind of debt?

Oh my mind was so messed up! And, I couldn't tell dad. I literally cursed in front of my trainer! And, that just before my first session! I was wrong. It could get worse.

"You're shaking your legs too much sweetheart. What is wrong? Are you alright?" Oh no! What should I say?
"Umm... I'm new. Everything looks new! When I looked at everyone, they all were so good. Dad... I'm... I'm not even close to them!"

I smoothly tried to pass his inquiry. "No one becomes an athlete from the beginning. You'll reach there slowly but gradually. The key is hard work and listening to your trainer." He smiled at me.
I feel much better now! I'm glad that I talked to him about it. It made me much clamer. I felt at ease.

We arrived home, and I went straight to Alec's room. I needed to vent out! I opened his door with a bang.

"Alec!" He jumped a bit.
"What?! Can't you knock before entering? Maybe I'm naked!"
"Then I would take a picture of you for later. Blackmailing is on the top these days, you know?" I replied smirking.

"Yeah... yeah... anyway what is it that you entered like a bull!?"
"Hey!! You..." I stopped midway in my sentence, when I remembered what I came here for at the first place!

"Alec! Bro! You can't guess what did your brilliant sis do!" He snickered.
"Probably made a mess at the gym." I laughed. He knows me too well for my liking.
"Kinda did, but I was polite too."
"You and polite? Okay, who are you and what did you do to my sister?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well... you see..." I told him from the beginning to the end. At the end his jaw was on the ground.
"You don't know when to zip it sis, do you? " I sighed.
"If I knew, I wouldn't be in this shit now!"

"You see? You're saying it agian. If you don't control it, you'll get in trouble. You should really work on it." I sighed again and sat next to him on his bed. I put my head between my hands.
"Easier said than done!" Then, he did something that he hadn't done in quite a while.

He side hugged me! "Were you scared?" He asked softly. I didn't know he had that tone! Nevertheless, I'm gonna use this opportunity.
"Ummm... I'm not sure how will it go, or how am I gonna feel?"
"It'll be fine before you know it. Dont overthink it."
I nodded then enjoyed the rare effection I got. It was once in a lifetime opportunity!

After dinner, I went to my room, then, I remembered I had some chemistry assignment to revise.
"Ugh... I hate it." Seriously what is the use of these stuffs?
I sat and revised it while huffing in between.

After I was done, my mind went to tomorrow's session with Coach. Wait! When did he become Coach in my mind?
Maybe it's because of his strong personality that was shown to me. Not sure.
I'm the rebellion type! I'm not the type to obey or do what exactly others say.

Specially teachers at school. But this guy... I felt he was ready to kill me when I cursed for the secomd time.
I should watch myself around him until I know what his general attitude is.
With these thoughts in mind I drifted to sleep.