Chapter 2: Can I call him Coach, now?

"This place is so fu*king big!"
"Use a better language Lady."
I heard a deep voice and turned around. My eyes got widened. Holy shit! This is the David guy!
He couldn't have a better timing, could he?!
__________

   Oh god! Why can't I control my tongue? Did it have to open just in front of this guy? And not to mention for the first time that he sees me! Where are you my guardian angel? If you're sleeping, please wake up; I'm in an emergency situation.

   "I...umm...yes..." I faked coughed. "I'm here to enrol in your classes, sir."
"People in my classes have to use a better language. Are you capable of that Miss?"
Okay, now I was offended! No more joking around! Serious Ashley has come!

   "I'm here to participate in martial arts class sir! And, I'm serious about it." I was boiling inside with anger and adrenaline.
His lips formed a mini smile. Oh how much I want to punch that smile out of his lips... but sadly, he is double of my size!

   "No one said you're not serious. Come this way. I'll give you the papers that you've gotten to fill. Since you're a minor, your guardian's approval is needed as well."

   "My dad will come to take me home. He can sign whatever that is necessary." I tried to look professional. What? This guy is gonna be my trainer! I should save myself some dignity. If any was left anyways!

   "It is settled then. This way." He showed the way to the glass room, probably his office. While walking I look around in awe of other athletes. They all are so strong that are lifting these heavy weights.

   He opened the glass door for me. "Ladies first." He said like a gentleman.
"Thank you." I answered politely. I should definitely tell this to Mark and Alec. This holds the record of me being polite!

   "Take a sit Ms...?"
"Johnson, Ashley Johnson."
"Yes Ms Johnson. Fill in this paper and sign here please. This is the place for your signature, and this is for your guardian's signature."
I listened carefully to what he was saying. Which was odd. Why did I listen to him carefully? I'm not the type to listen at all! But this guy, the aura around him yells to be serious.

   I started to fill in the form when he started talking.
"So... what made you interested in martial arts?" He asked seriously, as if his life depends on it.
"Well... by accident I can tell... I watched your show at my school, and I thought it's cool."
"So, just because it's cool you want to join? There must be more than to it."

   I shockingly looked at him. How did he get to know?
"There is much more to it. The way you behave says other things."
I looked away since I didn't want to answer. More like I didn't want to express what was in my mind. This man seems like a fu*king mind reader!

   "Is it because of someone?"
How on earth?!!! Is he a vampire or something? He just saw through me!
"I... I... actually... my dad! I want to make him feel at ease about my health. He is so worried. I don't want him to be!" I raised my voice a bit at the end.
"Oh! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled." I apologised the moment that I realised I yelled.

   "Human's emotion is complicated, but you can express it in much more mature way."
"Hmm." I wasn't sure what to say.

   He was opening the knots that I wasn't in the right situation to answer; specially for the first time.
"It's good that you're trying to lessen your father's worries. But consider this as well. You practice and train to keep healthy and reach your own goals at the first place, so remind yourself that you should do it for yourself too, and the result of it will make your family proud as well."

   "Will it help me mentally?" I asked out of the blue.
"Definitely! Exercising releases endorphin which reduce any pain, also it helps with your mood. After exercising you'll feel kinda an enjoyable sensation."
"Wow! Does it work like that every time?" I asked excitedly which got a laughter in reply. Wait! Is he laughing at me?
"Yes, the more you exercise the more endorphins release."