Chapter 8: From party to exercising

We're ready to go babe. They'll be fine by themselves."

With that they left. After I made sure that they're out of sight I turned to both men.
"When John arrived we'll start." They both smirked.
What a night it's gonna be, right?
Let's get this party started!
__________
Ashley p.o.v

Ring, ring! This was the door's bell. John must be there! You might want to know who is he? Well, he is Alec's best friend, and you might want to know who is he to yours truly? Piece a cake! Another brother to tease! John is always fun to hang around with, and not to mention a suitable person to put pranks on.

Alec got up to open the door while I stood up and followed him closely.
"What's on that nasty mind of yours?" I smiled innocently.
"A little fun won't hurt anybody right the best brother in the whole world?" Alec sighed at my attempt to convince him.
"Fine! But nothing more! Just that! Got it?"
"Sir, yes sir!"

We both went to the front door, and I hide behind Alec; getting ready for my prey to come into my sight. As Alec opened the door, I jumped behind him and booed John; he jumped with a hand at his heart.
"Not even one time, NOT EVEN ONE TIME when I come here; you two brother and sister didn't make it easy for me!" He said all in one go while Alec and uncle were laughing.
Then he turned, and looked at me.
"Come here you little..."
And, he ran to catch me. He chased me around the house and in the meantime, something come to my mind. I stopped in my track and turned around. When he got near me, I used a light foot jab that coach had taught me today. And he stopped right there when it hit him.

"What the...?" I laughed at his surprised face.
"Don't you know? My niece here is a kickboxer now!" uncle answered his unasked question. And I hold a proud face.
All the blessings to you coach! It's nice to use it in this way unless coach somehow get to know! Then I have to do more than writing an essay for him.

"You started exercising?! I can't believe it!"
"Do you want me to show you more?" I brought my hands up in front of my face ready for a jab. John put some steps backward.
"No thanks! I believe you!" all of us started laughing.

"So, what's the plan for tonight, Alec?" That was John asking; probably excited for the night.
"Well, I did plan for a movie night, but I think truth or dare is much more fun, right?"
"Sure is! You two have so much to tell." Uncle pointed at Alec and I with an obvious excitement in his voice.

Both of us shared a look. The ones that only he and I have with each other. The ones that we know some things need to be kept a secret!
But this is the game's rules and no running from it.
"And you're gonna pay for your stunt!" John looked at me with evil eyes.

"Brother?!" I looked at Alec with a fake fear.
"Yes?"
"Let's run till we have time!"
"Not sure it's gonna work."

None the less we formed a circle to start, and I brought an empty bottle to start.
"So, the top of the bottle shows who is asking the question or demanding an action, and the bottom of the bottle is the one answering or administrating an action." As I finished my explanation, I saw many opened jaws on the ground.
"What?!" I asked curiously.
"Who taught you to give a speech like that?!" John asked with his till jaw on the ground.
I sighed. They had no idea of how it went today with coach. I need to work on my language if I want to survive.
"Just call it force! Now let's start."

Uncle got the bottom and turned it. The top was John and the bottom was sadly yours truly.
I looked at him with my puppy eyes while he had a devilish smile.
"So... so miss kickboxer... truth or dare?"
"Truth!" If it was anyone else, my answer was dare, but this is John that we're talking about!

"The night when you two..." He pointed at Alec and I. "... came to my house were breathless. Why? Why were you two breathless? As if you two had run a marathon!"
I looked at Alec; signaling him what should I do, and he blinked once; telling me it's safe to say. I sighed; no way that we could escape!
"Nothing special! Just we rang some houses' bells, and one of the owners was an old man running with a stick to catch us! And let me tell he wasn't at all an old man."
By the end of my statement everyone was laughing including myself.