Chapter 10: Please coach!

Hi guys!

Hope you all are healthy and in a good mood and spirit.

You all are free to join us on Instagram. I put polls, question boxes and you can ask your questions about characters and chapters.

ID: artimis110_wattpad
__________
All of those excitement had left and now I just want to go home.
How could you do this to me dad?

"Start warming up. Let's begin."
Dear lord show some mercy today.
__________
Ashley p.o.v

Have I told you how much I hate school? If yes, then I'll say it again so, so it'll be reminded. If no, I hate it. This six word brought my mood form cloud nine to six feets under the ground!

As I started warming up, I cursed school in very languages I know.
"Stop thinking and move before I have to teach you how to warm up again!"

I jumped at his raised voice. Why is he so into coach mode today?! Damn you school! I'll bring dynamites tonight and explode you to ashes and save hundreds of people from suffering!

Having not much of a choice I put more attention to warming up my triceps. Knowing well that I'm gonna have a sparring today, I put more attention to my arms.

I did many arm warm ups; from small are circle to big arm circle, then I continued with some wall push ups to wrap it up. As I wanted to move to my legs, coach's voice stopped me.

"Flutter kick one minute. You stop, you start over. Down! Start Ashley." His raised voice in addition to his frown aren't the best combination right now!

I started with the flutter kick. This bit*h work out is a good way to warm up not only legs and thighs but also abs, and yours truly has nothing as you can call abs. These muscles take centuries to form! At the end of the minute I couldn't hold my groans.

"Ugh.... coach?"
"Now to the next move. Side lunge left and right alternative." He hadn't let go of that deadly voice.
"Yes coach."

Are you planning to kill my legs?! Plus he didn't say how many! Fu*k! That means he only will let go if he is happy with the performance. I counted them in my head as I did them. It's one of his tricks. I know he'll demand the the counts the moment he says next move.

20... 21... Ugh it hurts!!! 22...
"Counts?" He asked the dreaded question.
"22 coach. 11 left, 11 right."

"Wall sit. Hold the position for two minutes, we'll started kickboxing. Fall?"
He smirked there while I gulped and looked at him with questioning eyes.
"Fall and I'll forget about today's session and we'll have a nice complete body workout session." I looked at him with my jaw to the ground!

"But coach! Whyyyyy?" After whining, I realised what a grave mistake I did.
"Am I the coach, or you are Ashley?"

I looked down in shame. I'm with him enough to know what to say or what not to say.

"No coach. I apologize... I put more effort. Promise." I looked at him with determined eyes.
"20 squats then wall sit. The deal remains the same." Again short and demanding answers!

I closed my eyes as I cursed mentally. Wall sit will kill my thighs and coach! He decided to kill it more before wall sit with squats as well!
As I came down for each squat, I got reminded that dad is responsible for part of this misery. He and I are gonna have a long, serious discussion!

"Louder Ashley and make then crisper else I won't count it." He shouted at me.

Knowing him very well that he will do what he says, I counted louder and crisper having no other choice. Poor me who is stuck between these two men! By two men I mean my dear dad_ yeah you're right, it's sarcastic_ and coach obviously.