Chapter 12: Prank Night, Fun or Disaster?

"Ready to prank little sis?"
I smirked mischievously.
"Who am I to say no to my dear brother?"
__________

"Now just one tiny thing sis..." Alec said. Ashley narrowed her eyes as she got worried for the uncertainty in her brother's voice.
"And what would that be?"
"How the hell are we gonna get out? Dad's downstairs watching TV!"

Ashley hummed in response while thinking of a way to ditch her dad for this prank night of them.
"Got it!" Ashley screamed. Alec jumped at her high voice.
"Shush down! Do you want the whole town to hear us?!"
"Alec! Bro!"

Ashley jumped in the air before clinging to her brother's arm.
"Remember that dead lizard in your room? You're lazy a*s hasn't thrown it yet, has it?"
Alec hit her shoulder and shoved her aside.

"No, it's still there. What do you want to do with it?"
"We can put it in front of the bathroom's door before mom comes out. I'm sure that she'll scream! When dad comes to be the hero for his lovely wife, we can get out of the house. Brilliant right?"

Ashley had a huge grin on her face due to her master plan while her brother's, Alec, jaw was on the ground. His sister was a God given escape plan master; he thought!

"Hey! You! Miss Johnson! What does that coach of yours teach you at the gym? Training? Or ditching people with different impossible ways?" Alec couldn't hide his surprised tone at her plan.
"I'm just blessed with many gifts Mr Johnson."
Alec rolled his eyes at his sister's arrogance.
"Instead of showing off let's hurry up before mom comes out of the shower."

The siblings walked quickly yet quietly to reach Alec's bedroom.
After they arrived, Alec wasted too many tissues to move the poor and dead lizard in front of the bathroom's door.
Big brother and little sister then hid in the corner nearby to watch the amazing upcoming scene.

Alec suddenly smiled which got Ashley suspicious.
"What?!" Ashley narrowed her eyes at her brother.
"We've already started, haven't we?" Ashley laughed slowly and smirking at the same time.

After waiting for about 5 minutes, Athena came out of the shower, and her first reaction was a high pitched scream that got Alexander on his toes!

Alexander hurriedly came upstairs, and he tried to calm his loved one down.
At the meantime the mischievous siblings tried to sneakily go downstairs on their tippy toes in order not to make any sound to alert their parents.
After they successfully made it to the yard, they released the breath they didn't notice that they were holding.

"Yes! Mission accomplished!" Alec said with a huge grin on his face.
"When a genius like Ashley is here, things always end successfully." Alec hit her shoulder lightly.
"Shut it! Miss arrogant." Ashley smiled innocently, then she remembered something.

"Crap! Alec! We need get those two idiots before they change their mind."
"We need to find new pranking buddies."
"Yeah... right. I'll talk with my seniors. They are great at this job! Years of experience is laid in their mind."
"At the gym you mean?"
"Yeah. They're on it, I promise you."

Alec smirked internally as he heard her sister's praise. She wasn't someone who praises people easily. If she does one day, it means that they are really worth it.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"It's John, Ashley!"
"Then what are you waiting for? An invitation? Answer him." Alec picks up the call.

"Hello... How are ya doin dude? Ready?... What?!.... Hey! Don't be a ninny!... You're joking, right?... whatever!" Alec cut the call without a bye. Without a bye to his best friend!

"What is it? Why are you angry?"
"The fu*ker ditched us! Apparently Ana has changed her mind then called this idiot and changed his mind too!"
"What?! Such a nitwit they are! Forget them! Let's make it a memorable night for ourselves."

Although Ashley tried to show that she wasn't sad, her brother, Alec, knows her well.
Alec put one of his hands behind his little sister's shoulder.

"Forget them. Let's start, shall we?"
Ashley nodded and brought out two masks form her bag in addition to some fake spiders.

"Here is your mask... and these... where are they? Aha! Here. These are some fake spiders which I bought few weeks ago behind dad's back. If he comes to know about it, both of us will be gone."
"But... How are we supposed to find some bathrooms?"

Ashley wore her usual evil smirk.
"There is something which is called park brother. Aren't you familiar with them? Tsk, tsk, tsk! I should tell dad to educate you again."
He hit Ashley's head and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... whatever! Let's go. We need to get back home before 2 am."

The two pranksters walked to the nearby park while enjoying the silence of the night together.
A rare sight indeed. These two always are either teasing or messing around with each other.

As they reached the park, they walked near women bathroom. The lights there were on; showing that there were some people inside.

They both hide behind the entrance door, and with Ashley's sign threw those fake spiders inside.
As soon as they threw it, the familiar sound of screaming echoed though the bathroom.
They ran fast toward the exist of the park after they were successful in their first mission.

Some minutes passed as they tried to calm their breathing down.
After it they looked at each others eyes and burst into laughter until they had some tears in their eyes.

"That was a good one sis!"
"It never gets old to mess around in women bathroom."
They both had their signature smirk on their face as they were walking randomly on the street looking for their next victim.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Ashley put something out of her pranking bag which got Alec's attention.

"What's that bottle Ashley?" His sister was strangely calm and smiling.
"Didn't I tell you that my seniors are geniuses in pranking?"
Alec raised his both eyebrows.
"Elaborate! kindly!"
"This little, tiny and pretty bottle is car's oil. The one that you use for the break."

Alec's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that her sister had such a nasty idea!

"Ashley... you don't mean that... you are not..."
Despite her brother, Ashley had other plans, and she wasn't going to back off!

"Dear brother, are you with me?"
"Ashley that's not rig..." She caught him.
"Then kindly leave or stay. This will be done one way or another!"

Alec sighed despite knowing that it won't turn out good!
"I can't let you be alone! Okay! Let's start."
Ashley smirked and opened the bottle.

"Let's begin Mr Johnson."
__________
Hope you liked it.
Hiiiiiiiii

I apologise for the very late update, but I was so busy.

I promise that next one will be bigger.
_________

What do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Shoot your comments. I'm willing to see and I'll ANSWER each and every of them.

Take much care
_________
For more fun follow us on instagram:
Artimis110_wattpad