Chapter 7: Home, sweet home

Waite did he say I shouldn't go outside? I'm not a fu.... Okay no more cussing, child! Agh.... I should write that damned essay too. What should I write?
I seriously need to work on my language!

Beep, beep!
Oh dad is here.
Home, Alec and uncle I'm coming!
__________
Ashley p.o.v

I went inside of the car.
"Hi dad..."
"Hi sweetheart. How was your first day?"
Opposite of me, he was full of energy.

I can't tell him that I got punished! He will probably ask about the reason, and I won't be able to answer his question.
I can't tell him that I cursed in front of my trainer; not just once but twice, so I decided to tell him about the moves.

"Cool!"
I nearly shouted out of excitement which got a chuckle out of him.
"Cool because you can punch other people, or cool because you learned some new things?"
Oh dad! You know me so much! Too much for my own liking!
"Well..."
"Well... what? I'm listening my girl." He spoke in a teasingly way.
"Daaaad..." I whined.
"Yeeeeesssss!" Come on!

Okay I have to answer, else he won't let me leave the car.
"Both... I suppose. I mean....umm... I'm happy that I don't have to spend my free time doing nothing, and at the same time I learned some moves that if someday, someone wants to hurt me; I can kick right threw his/her face."

Dad laughed loudly. What's the matter with dad? What's so funny? Is it funny to defend yourself ?
"Dad why are you laughing?!"
"Just your excitement when you said you would kick threw that person's face." And again he started laughing. I smiled as well while imagining the scene.

"But dad?"
"Hmm..."
"I didn't like the stamina thingy, and the stretching part at the end. It hurt so f..." I stopped myself before I say it.
Wow! Coach's punishment really worked!
"It hurt so much! I even cried."
"Yes honey. Stamina building isn't the easiest thing. Even professional athletes have problems with it. And stretching is one of the most important part of training. Specially at the end when the practice is over. Never ignore it, and always allow your coach to complete it for you. I know that it's painful, but if you don't let it happen, you'll get bad cramps."

I sighed. Dad isn't on my side in this matter. Well nothing strange though; I should've expected it.
He is an athlete himself of course he would say that.
"Okay dad, you won this time."
"I always win honey!" He smirked while I smiled at his attempt to lighten my mood.

At the same time we reached home.
"Ashley."
I turned my head looking at dad questionly; because he rarely calls me by my name, so when he does it, it means an important business.
"Yes dad?"
"Take a warm bath massage your back, legs and shoulders. If you need help call me or your mother."
My cheeks burnt in embarrassment of what he suggested.
"No dad! I'll do it myself." He softly smiled.

"Okay then. Go on; after your done, have dinner with Andrew and Alec. Your mother and I will go out."
This time I smirked.
"A romantice night huh?" I made an evil smile accompanied with a handmade heart.
"Oh you girl!! Go! Go take a bath."
"Sure, Mr.Love!"
I said that, and ran as fast as possible inside while laughing evily inside for my little achievement.

I went to the bathroom and laid down in the bathtub. Then that was the time which I realised how tired I am!
I should wake up early every morning with dad to exercise a bit if I want to survive coach's stamina's training.

Oh Mark! You're not gonna believe what happened to your bestie! I have alot to tell you.
Speaking of talking; I need to see Alec. He promised a party a night! I hope uncle has no problem with it. These opportunities happens once in a while, and I don't like to miss it.
After taking a bath, I felt much more better.

My next destination was Uncle Andrew's room. I went to his room, and opened the door with a bang.
Lucky me;both Uncle and Alec were there.

"Hey! Don't you know how to knock girl!?"
This was uncle with a hand on his heart while Alec was laughing at uncle.
"Don't you know uncle Andrew? She's a kickboxer now! Step aside!"
He teased both uncle and I at the same time. Before I wanted to open my mouth to answer him back; uncle punched him on his left arm.