Chapter 11: Can Alexander Johnson succeed?

Hi guys!

Early new update! Yes your eyes are seeing right!

Enjoy!
__________

"Hi sweety. How was your day?" Dad asked with his usual sweet voice.

"You know better Mr Johnson!"

In opposite of him I was not that sweet today!
___________

Ashley p.o.v

Dad's eyebrows went up when he heard me calling him by his surname.

"Ash..." I cut him off with with an angry voice.

"You! You Mr Johnson had told coach how my studies were! Do you know that I heard a complete lecture from him! Not to mention he said that I deceived him by hiding my academics! You... You literary threw me into fire while you stepped aside to see what would happen! Now I have to report to him like a smile child who is unable to study herself!" I was breathing so fast after I finished with my words.

He brought his hands to hold mine while I slipped my hands out of his.

"Don't be like that babygirl..." He used his sweet voice which usually melts me, but not this time!

"You didn't even trust me to tell me at least... You acted as if there were nothing to be said before my practice! Do you know how excited I was to train today?! But no! You had to ruin it FATHER!"

"Ashley, love... Whatever I did was to help you to put more attention to..."

He continued talking while I was too angry at him to listen. The moment we arrived at home, I stepped outside of the car without waiting for dad.

"Ashley! Waite.... Ashley..." I din't put much attention to it as I got inside.
Heading to my room, I saw my brother.

"How was practice Ashy?" He used the nickname which only he uses.
"Disaster." I sighed and hugged him.
"Did something happen sis?" He wrapped his hands around me which is so rare.
Both me showing affection, and him answering to it.

"Dad! He had told coach what I do at school! How my academics are, and god knows what else!"
He separated himself as his face got signs of shock.

"Dad?! That's impossible! How... How did he contact your coach?!" He asked surprised.

"I have no idea! They just sometimes see each other when dad comes to get me from the gym." As I finished, dad came inside.
I glared at him and left to my room.

This time he can't get my forgiveness just by some sweet words. Not today! Calling me babygirl, princess or such won't work this time. I won't melt, and that's a promise to myself!

As I stepped into the shower, I realised that I have to send my today's homework to coach. Just the thought of it makes me wanna bang my head to the wall! After taking a shower, my mind had cooled down a bit; however, I still wasn't ready to talk with dad.

Before going to my school's assignments, I dressed up in a skinny jeans with my T-shirt. A perfect match for our prank night. I hope Alec hasn't changed his mind since I looked out of mood. This prank night will make me feel better.

Speaking of my dear brother, he entered in my room as always! Like a bull!

"I think mom needs to rethink about the ways which she raised you!"
I smirked while he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on little sis! You talk as if you were much better than me in manners."
He laughed and I chuckled. Well he was being 100% honest in this case.

"Now that you're better, let's continue our plan with some special guests."
I raised one of my eyebrows.

"And who are your special guests exactly Alec?"
He smiled innocently then came near me.