Chapter 28

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Hey, Taylor get up!" Lilly whispered in my ear. I groaned, but looked around, seeing all the girls sitting around me.

"What's up?"

"We wanna go to the fair." Rose smiled.

"Now?" I whined.

"Well, we need to get ready but then we are going." Alicia said.

"All day too, so we can see the lights and everything." Chloe added.

"All Day?!" I asked.

"All day." Chloe confirmed. I groaned and sat up and stretched.

"Yay! What are we wearing today?" Lilly asked. I stood up and thought for a couple seconds.

"Just something cute and fair type." I said with a shrug. The girls nodded. "Do you guys wanna just wear something of mine? so we don't have to go drive everywhere?" I asked.

"Yeah." Everyone but Alicia said.

"I should wear my own shirt, cuz, well..you know." Alicia said blushing. I smiled and nodded, Alicia had the biggest boobs out of all of us, and probably would be too big for my tops. I went to my closet and grabbed a Navy blue tank top, and my lacy sleevless vest type thing. I then went to my dresser and pulled out light wash jeans and grabbed a brown belt from a hanger. I went to my jewelry and grabbed a ky necklace that was on a long chain, I wore brown cowboy boots. I went to the bathroom to curl my hair.

Half an hour later, I walked into my bedroom seeing the girls doing their hair. Lilly was wearing my white dress with a thick brown belt, with a sleeveless jean jacket and her hair wass straightened, she wore brown cowboy boots to go with it. Chloe wore blue jean high-waisted shorts, with a red plaid flannel, her hair was in a messy bun on her head, and she had a red and black bandanna as a headband, she also was wearing black combat boots. Rose wore a romper, the top as black, then the waist down was cheetah print, she wore black combat boots, her hair was in loose waves.

"Alright, everyone but Alicia ready?" I said, smiling.

"Hey! I have my hair done at least!" Leesh whined. The girls and I laughed and nodded. We arrived downstairs to se the boys.

"Where are you girls going?" Liam asked.

"The Fair!" We cheered.

"I wanna go!" Louis Whined.

"We have recording and a radio interview today Lou, we can't." Zayn said with a laugh. Louis just pouted. We laughed and I started to lead the girls out the door.

"Wait, not so fast." harry said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Need something Mr. Styles?" I asked with a grin.

"I do actually." He said with a smirk. I smiled and pecked his lips, which only caused him to pull me to him. "Not what I meant, but that can be a bonus." I said with a wink. He then hugged me tightly. "Love you babe." He said with a smile.

"Love you too!" I smiled and walked out the door.

"You guys are seriously ah-dorable!" Alicia said.

"Agreed!" Chloe said with a smile. I smiled and thanked them. Alicia ran out of her house wearing a an American Flag tank top with light washed shorts that had gold sparkles on the front, along with brown cowboy boots.

We drove along to the Fair, ready for a day of on worries, and tons of fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally after what seems like forever, here is the next chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Picture attacthed is the girls outfits! --Do you guys liike when I add these? If not, let me know and I will stop!

Also please let me know what you think about the Austin Mahone Fanfic- Delete or not???

**You guys are amazing! This story is 3.73k reads which to me means a lot! Thank you so much for your support! It really means the world to me!

**I will be doing Dedications too now, so the more I see you interact with the story such as commenting and voting, I will pick you!

**Chapter 28 is dedicated to DisneyLandLover12 for liking every chapter on this story and voting! Thank you!

Please Comment and Vote!

Love Always,
Wildfirelover😘