Chapter 22

Taylor's P.O.V.

We arrived to Simons office and went inside to see his assistant sitting at the main desk.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"We're here to speak to Simon." Niall said.

"Mr. Cowell, One Direction is here to see you." she said into the phone. she nodded and hung up. "He will see you now." she told us.

We walked around the building until we reached Simons office. Niall knocked on the door when Simon told us to come inside.

"Hello boys and Taylor." Simon said as we entered his office. "what can I do for you?" He asked.

Niall looked at me to see if I wanted to start. I shook my head no and he smiled and turned to Simon.

"Well since Taylor just got signed, we were wondering if she could possibly be our opening act on tour." Niall said.

"Yeah, we want her to go with us. It would be a lot of fun!" Liam added.

"Please Uncle Simon!" Louis and Zayn begged with a laugh.

"Please agree to it!" Harry said quickly, smiling at me after he said it. I smiled back nervously.

"Well, we already have 5SOS signed up to be openers." Simon said looking at us.

"That's okay, I knew it was a longshot anyways, since I'm new and everything." I said with a fake smile. Harry reached from behind me and grabbed my hand and squezed it for reasurrance. I was dissapointed, I really was looking forward to going on tour.

"You didn't let me finish." Simon said. "We can squeze Taylor in before you guys and after 5SOS." He added with a smile.

"Are you serious? I can actually go?!" I asked in disbelief, a minute ago I didn't think I was going, now im going to be opening for the biggest boy band in stadiums around the world!

"Very Serious." Simon said with a laugh. "You better get going, You six will leave for appearances and interviews in three weeks." Simon added.

"Okay, Thank you sooo much Simon, for everything." I said as we walked out of his office.

"No problem." Simon said as we closed the door behind us.

As soon as we got out of his office and into the waiting area we all just sttod and looked at eachother.

" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE COMING WITH US!" Louis screamed. we all started screaming in pure excitement.

"Excuse you, I'm going to ask you to TRY to keep it down. Inside voices only please." The assistant out front said to us, like we were little kids.'

"Whatever.' Louis said and sassily walked out. We laughed and walked behind him until we got to the car.

~Home~

"So what did Simon say?" Mom asked.

'SHE CAN GO!" Louis yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, Simon said she can go with us." Liam said calmly.

"Oh honey that's awesome! I'm so proud of both my babies!' Mom said as she hugged Niall and I tightly.

"Hey what about us?" Harry asked acting like he was offeneded.

"You too boys." My mom said laughing and hugging the other boys.

"I'm gonna go call the girls to let them know." I said as I ran up to my room.

I grabbed my Iphone 6 and dailed Alicia's number.

-Phone Call-

"Hey Girl!" Alicia answered.