Chapter 16

Taylor's P.O.V.

-2 weeks later-

You could say things between Harry and I have hit rock bottom. We don't talk anymore and we only glance at each other then look away. I wasn't the only one that noticed.

"Hey what's up with you and Harry?" Niall asked, I looked around an noticed that the other boys were with him.

"Can I tell you privately?" I whispered to Niall.

"They know you and Harry like each other Tay, it's not that hard to notice." Niall whispered back. "and they are concerned about Haz."

"Wow." the boys said after I finished my story.

"Tell me about it." I said sadly.

"Go break up with Lucas or whatever and date Harry!" Louis said.

"It's not that easy." I answered.

"Well why not?" Liam asked.

"Because.." I glanced at Niall and he nodded. "because Niall doesn't want Harry to hurt me."

"Oh." all the boys said at once.

"Can I say something?" Niall asked.

"Yea." I answered.

"I noticed how ever since you two completely quit talking to each other your both not very fun to be around, I think you two miss each other. I guess if you're happy with him and he's happy with you, I will be okay with you two being together." Niall said to me with a smile.

"Really?!" I said excitedly.

"Wow her mood changed fast." Louis joked.

"You know, Alicia and Lilly said the same things you guys did." I told them.

"We know, we talked about it one day while they were waiting for you." Liam said.

I smile do response as I dialed Luke's number.

"Put it on speaker." Louis whispered.

"Ok." I whispered back.

"Hey babe." like answered.

"Luke we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About us."

"Okay?"

"I can't be with you anymore, I'm sorry."

"Wait what?"

"I can't be with you."

"I can't believe this."

"I'm sorry Luke."

"It's because of your brothers friend, Henry isn't it?"

"It's Harry."

"Whatever."

"Goodbye Luke."

"Bye."

"Well he took that rather well." Louis said with a laugh.

"For sure. where's Harry?"

"He went to the pool for a bit." Niall answered.

"Okay." I said as I ran up the stairs to change. I pulled out my phone and group called Alicia and Lilly.

"Hey!" they both said.

"Hey, you guys wanna go to the pool for a while?"

"Why?" Lilly asked.

"Because I need to talk to Harry, Niall said he was okay with Harry and I together." I said quickly.

"What about Luke?" Alicia asked.

"We broke up."

"Finally!" Alicia said with a laugh.

"So can you go or not?" I asked.

"Yea be at your house in five. lilly, I'm on my way now!" Alicia said and then hung up.

"See ya in a few!" Lilly said as she hung up.

-10 mins later-

"Finally!" I groaned as Alicia and Lilly pulled up to the house. "see you later!" I called to the boys.

"Bye!" they answered.

We finally arrived at the pool, we paid to get in and set our stuff down.

"Where is Harry?" Lily asked.

Who knows but Tay.. Like is here." Alicia said.

"What?" I asked nervously and turned to see Luke and his friends. I turned away when he met my gaze and saw Harry. "There's Harry!" I said to Lilly and Alicia.

"Go talk to him girl, we will sit here and watch." Alicia said with a smile.

"Okay." I answered and walked over to Harry. "Harry, can I talk to you for a minute?"

He looked at me and sighed an nodded.

___________________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took so long to update!

Please comment and vote!

Character contest ends in two days!

Love Always,

Wildfirelover 😘