Chapter 40

Taylor's P.O.V.

Mike: Come to Arista Studio at 12. Mahone's single release is being done from there!

Me: Alright!

I got up out of bed and stretched. I went to my massive shower and washed my hair. When I was done, I blow dried my hair and used a wand to make it wavy.

I went downstairs to eat some fruit. I decided to go walk around Nashville for a bit to kill some time. I was walking along when I ran into Vivian.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm actually going to go shopping, want to join me? I can show you the best places to go." She said. I smiled and nodded. "Great, right this way. I actually drove my car but we can walk around a bit." She added.

"Alright, I have to be at Arista Studio at noon though for the release." I said to her.

"Right!" I forgot that was today! We have to fond you something cute to wear to the release party!" She said and pulled me to her car.

"I thought we were walking." I said with a laugh.

"Where we're going, it's easier to drive." She smiled. I got in her car and we drove to this place called Blush Boutique. Vivian started throwing different outfits to me for me to try on. When we didn't find anything we left and went to a formal dress shop.

"What are we doing here?"

"Cocktail dresses are always a safe bet for something like this." She says and steps out of her car and starts going to the door. I get out and follow her inside.

"Welcome to Something GLAM! How can I help you?" The desk lady said.

"She needs a cocktail dress for a release party." Viv says. The woman nods and pulls us with her.

"These are our best dresses, size two I'm assuming?"

"Yes." I say with a smile.

"Let me know when you need a dressing room." She says and walks away. Vivian find a bunch of dresses and I finally find one I love.

"Hey you need one too." I tell her.

"What why?"

"You're my plus one!" I say with a smirk.

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She squeals.

"Yeah, who else would I invite? The girls at home are all busy and your my best friend here in Nashville!" I say with a smile.

"OMG thank you!" She says hugging me. I hug her back and watch her run around finding a dress. Once we both were ready we went to the check out. Viv set her dress on the counter.

"That will be 595." The lady said, Vivian's eyes bulged out.

"I can't afford that." Viv said. "I'm a waitress." She said sadly.

"Put it with mine." I said and handed her my dress as well.

"Alright, that will be 1,975 dollars please." I handed her my card and bought the dresses.

"Thank you so much Tay, you didn't have to do that." Vivian said as we walked to her car.

"It's no biggy, lets go get your stuff shall we?"

"It won't all fit in this car." Viv laughed.

"We can head to my Range Rover, it should fit then right?"

"Yeah, that would all fit." So with that, we went to my Range Rover and went to Vivian's house to get everything to bring to my Condo.

"I told them I was leaving, and They told me I just needed to pay for what I have lived in so I just told them I'm moving out."