Chapter 18

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Harry and I are dating." I said slowly.

"FINALLY!!" Louis yelled.

"Congratulations guys!" Liam said with a smile.

"Congrats!" Niall said.

"Good for you two!" Zayn said happily.

"Thanks guys." Harry said with a smile.

"Hey Tay, we gotta go!" Alicia said walking up to me.

"Text us!" lily added.

"Okay I will, bye!" I said as I hugged my two best friends.

"Bye!" They said as they walked out of the house.

"Have you told management?" Liam asked Harry.

"Erm no?"

"You better, we have an interview tonight and they usually ask whose single and whatnot and you're obviously going to answer that your not." he explained. "you need to call them, now."

"Right, okay." Harry said as he pulled out his phone. He pressed it to his ear and listened to it ring. "This is Harry Styles, may I speak with Simon please?" he Waite for answer and nodded. "Hello, Simon. We are doing great thank you. " Harry walked out of the room to have more privacy. About five minutes later he walked into the living room, sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Well? what did he say?" Niall asked.

"He said he was okay with us dating and that I could announce it on TV tonight." Harry said happily.

"Yay!" Louis yelled.

We all went to the couches and sat down. we watched movies and talked until the boys had to leave for their interview.

"Have fun!" I called to the bis as they ran out the door.

"We will! Styles! Let go!" Liam yelled.

"Coming!" Harry said as he ran up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek and running out the door.

I waved to the boys as they drove away and turned on the TV to the channel the interview was on.

I took a quick shower and changed into running shorts and a tank top and sat on the couch. Just In time for the interview!

"Welcome Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne to the show!" the host said as the boys walked out onto stage waving at the crowd.

"Hello boys." the interviewer said.

"Hello!" they responded. many different questions were asked and the boys of course were being silly during the interview. After about 45 minuets the one question I had been waiting for was finally being asked.

"So boys, everyone want to know, who is single and who isn't?"

"Niall?"

"Oh I'm single, which is perfectly fine, I'm waiting for the right girl." Niall answered, an "awwww" coming from the crowd.

"Liam?"

I'm dating Danielle again. we are very happy." Liam said with a happy smile. The crowd cheered.

"Zayn?"

"I'm engaged to Perrie, we are also very happy." Zayn answered with a smile. the crowd awed as well.

"Louis?"

"I'm still happily dating Eleanor." Louis answered with a smile and the crowd cheered and awed.

"And finally Harry."

"I'm dating Nialls younger sister Taylor." Harry answered slowly with a smile.

"Oh Niall how do you feel about that?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm perfectly fine with it, they make each other happy." Niall as erred with a smile.

After a few more questions the boys exited the stage. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw a text message from Harry.

Harry(: - how was it?

Taylor - it was good!

Harry(: - good! see you soon babe!

Taylor - see you soon!

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

I fell asleep and dreamed of the curly haired boy.

___________________________

I'm so sorry this took so long! an I'm sorry it's a short chapter. It's a filler chapter so it kind of stinks!

Please comment an vote!

Go check out my other Harry fanfic called Priviledged!

I also am starting a new Austin Mahone fanfic called What About Love?

Both are found on my profile! please go check them out!

Thank you for reading my stories, it really means a lot!

I've also decided that This story will be updated every Wednesday.

Privileged will be updated every Friday.

And What About Love will be updated every Monday. Aside from today just to start it off!

Love Always,

Wildfirelover😘