Chapter 44

Taylor's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and stretched then walked to go shower. I was humming to myself when there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"I just was wondering who was up." Austin said.

"Okay."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, well there are poptarts in the toaster waiting to be toasted for you."

"Okay! I will be done in a minuet."

"Alright." He said. I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair into a towel and changed into a tanktop and running shorts and walked downstairs to see Alex, Austin and Viv at the counter in the kitchen. "Woah, nice towel hat." Austin said.

"Towel hat?" Vivian laughed.

"How did you do that?" Alex asked, pulling at the towel.

"Not very hard. I'm a professional towel hat maker. Vivian makes them too." I said with a smile.

"Really?" Alex asked Vivian who just laughed.

"you two are something else." I laugh, pointing at Alex and Austin. I ate my poptarts and went to sit on the couch. After awhile we were all just sitting there watching OITNB and I suddenly felt sick so I ran to the bathroom. As soon as I lifted the lid of the toilet, I threw up my breakfast; and anything else in my stomach to be honest.

"Taylor are you oka...Woah! What happened?" I heard Vivian ask, I wasn't feeling very good and wasn't really paying attention. I was leaning against the bathtub with my eyes closed.

"Tay? Are you alright?" Austin asked.

"Get away, I don't want you to get sick." I mumbled.

"She's right Austin, I can take care of her." Vivian said, pulling Austin to the door.

"We are going to the doctor." He said. Vivian helped me into my backseat and off we went. Alex stayed home to watch over the condo.

"It sounds like the flu to me, just rest." The doctor informed me. I nodded and we went back.

"What was it?" Alex asked.

"Just the flu." Vivian said.

"Fun."

"Hey, Alex we have to leave for LA tomorrow night." Austin said.

"Already?" I said, kinda bummed.

"Yeah, we have an award show or something."

"I guess, but the show isn't until like Saturday. I could stay here until Friday at least."

"No, you better listen to your manager." I said.

"Yeah I suppose I should."

"Well, I'm going to go lay down." I said and walked to my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up I felt arms wrapped around me. I turned and saw Austin sleeping, his arms around me tightly. I sighed and wriggled out of his arms, causing him to wake up.

"Where are you going?"

"I can't get you sick Austin, you shouldn't be cuddling with me. As much as I enjoy it."

"You enjoy it?" He teased with a smirk.

"You would hear only that part of what I said." I rolled my eyes.

"No it's not. But I don't care if I get sick, we can be sick together."

"No."

"Yes."