Chapter 20

Taylor's POV

"Bye Tay, see you tomorrow!" Alicia said as I walked out to my car to head home.

"Bye!" I called back. I hopped in my car and drove home.

"Finally, your back!" Harry said as he hugged me tightly.

"Harry, I was only gone for one day." I said with a laugh.

"Yea. One day to long."

"Sure, sure."

"Hey how was Alicia's?" Niall asked.

"Good, we watched movies." I said with a shrug.

"Sounds fun." Niall said. "we have a photo shoot, you wanna come?" he asked.

"Um..."

"Of course you do babe!" Harry interrupted.

"Okay, I will go. let me go get myself to look decent." I said as I ran up to my room. I changed into something cute and fixed my hair.

"Okay, let's go!" Niall yelled and walked out of the house. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. We drove to the location of the photo shoot which was a beach house.

"Wow. This is beautiful!" I said as I looked at the massive house.

"Not as beautiful as you though." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned and saw him smiling at me. I returned his smile and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and as we walked with the rest of the boys.

"Hello boys! Long time no see!" Simon called to them. I didn't know Simon would be here! I started to panick as we got closer.

"Relax babe, he's only here to watch the shoot." Harry told me, trying to calm me down. I nodded and kept walking.

"Hello boys." He said as we walked up to him. "Who are you?" He snapped at me.

"Im Taylor, Nialls little Sister." I told him looking at him.

"Oh right! I hardly recognized you!" He said to me shaking my hand. I smiled at him and shook his hand in return. "Aren't you Harry's girlfriend as well?" He asked.

"Yea." I answer with a smile.

The boys went to get their outfits on, hair styled and makeup on. Now it was just Simon and I sitting in the photo shot room waiting for the boys to come in.

"So you have a pretty good voice I'm told." Simon suddenly says to me.

"Who did you hear that from?" I asked him.

"Niall and the rest of the boys. They showed me a couple of your Youtube video covers actually." Simon told me.

"Of course they did." I sighed.

"Well I'm here for two things. One, obviously to see the boys. The other, is to ask you if you would like to join my record label." Simon told me.

"Funny, where are the cameras? funny prank." I said with a laugh.

"Taylor, Im serious." Simon said.

"Wow, really? Okay well I accept the offer." I said wearily.

"Great! Welcome to Syco!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!

Please Comment and vote!

Love Always,

Wildfirelover