Chapter 25

Taylor's P.O.V.
I woke up wrapped in someone's arms and started to panic.

"Easy! It's just me." Harry said to me, trying to calm me down. I looked over and saw it was him.

"Sorry, I'm still really shook up from last night." I said looking away.

"Hey, don't worry about it babe. I understand." Harry said hugging me. I smiled at him and slowly got up.

"Where are the girls? Did they leave?" I asked, I felt bad since we planned a night together and I ended up getting practically abducted.

"They refused to leave last night, they are all downstairs asleep I. The living room." Harry told me with a laugh. I smiled and went downstairs to see the girls all asleep. I ran to Louis's room quietly.

"Louis! Wake up!" I whisper yelled.

"What is it? Are you okay?!" He asked worried.

"I'm fine, but I need you to help me wake up the girls in the loudest way possible." I said with a grin.

"Finally something I'm good at." he joked and quickly got up, and handed me an air horn. he grabbed two more and we ran to the living room. I counted down on my finger and on one we pressed the air horns and yelled as loud as we could.

The girls jumped up looming for the person who woke them up. Their eyes landed in Louis first and they all glared at him angrily.

"Easy girls, it wasn't my idea!" Louis said defending himself.

"Really? Whose was it then?" Lilly snapped. I giggled at her response.

"It was all her idea! She came and woke me up and asked me to help her wake you up!" Louis explained, pointing his finger at me. the girls all turned on their heels and their frowns turned into grins once they saw me. They ran to me and hugged me in a giant group hug.

"How are you feeling?" Chloe asked as soon as the hug broke apart.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Rose asked.

"I'm fine, a little shook up still, but I'm good." I assured them with a smile. They smiled at me and we all went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Liam and Zayn made pancakes and bacon for all of us.

"Wanna go to the pool and just relax?" I asked the girls. They all nodded and with that we ran up stairs and changed into bikinis. I of course had enough so everyone had one. "you coming guys?" I asked the boys. they all yelled excitedly and ran to their rooms to get changed. Soon we were all ready to go and packed into Harry's range rover and drove to the pool.

-at the pool-
We all got a chair and set our towels on them. The girls and I happily laid out to tan while talking and drinking lemonade.

"C'mon not this again! Get in the water!" I heard Harry yell. I smirked and sat up looking at him. the other girls sat up too. "Seriously though, come join us. All of you." He added. the girls and I smiled at each other before slipping off our sunglasses and running into the pool.

"It is so cold!" Rose squealed.

"Agree!" Alicia said nodding.

"You get used to it." Liam said with a shrug.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite girl in the world." I heard a voice behind me say that made me tense up.

"Leave me alone Luke." I growled at him.

"Easy, I came to apologize." he said raising his hands in defeat.

"Sure ya did, leave her alone." Harry said angrily, standing in front of me and guarding me.

"One of these days, I will get her when you're not here to save the day ya hear styles? Some day it will happen." Luke warned and walked away. Harry clenched his jaw angrily and turned to look at me.

"I won't let anything happen to you baby, I promise." Harry said kissing me gently on the forehead. I nodded up at him and gave a small smile.

"None of us will let anything happen to you." Niall assured me, walking to me and hugging me tightly. Soon, everyone had me in the middle if this giant group hug. Everyone was telling me it would be okay and I'm safe, instantly making me smile.

"Thanks guys, but I can't breathe!" I said with a laugh. Everyone laughed and released the hug.

We swam around awhile longer until the girls and I got tired and wanted to tan a bit more. after about 45 minutes the guys all were ready to go so we packed up and went home.

"Let's go shopping or something." Alicia suggested to us.

"Yeah, something fun! And just us girls." Rose agreed. I nodded and smiled.

"I'm good with that." I said with a smile.

"Great, what are we gonna wear?" Lilly asked.

"Um cute but cozy?" I suggested with a shrug. the girls nodded.

"Why don't you go get dressed Tay and we will wait then all ride to each others house and get changed or just pick out an outfit and we can stop at the houses and change at mine?" Lilly suggested to us. I nodded and ran up and got clothes.

"Alright let's go!" I said.

Time to shop til we drop!

___________________________

Hey guys new chapter for you!! Hope you like it!

The picture is Lilly, played by Candice Accola. 😄

Please continue to vote and comment!

Love you guys for the love and support, you're all amazing!

Love Always,
Wildfirelover😘