Chapter 8

Taylor's P.O.V.

When we arrived we found an awesome parking spot close to the main entrance.

"Okay where are we going first?" Lilly asked.

"I don't care. where do you want to go Tay?" Alicia asked looking at me.

I looked around me at all the stores.

"Let's go to.....Ralph Lauren." I said finally.

"Okay!" Alicia and Lilly said and followed Taylor.

Alicia bought a couple things from RL and Lilly bought a skirt. I bought a new bikini, it was hot pink and white.

We walked to Victorias Secret next.

We each went crazy buying bras and underwear since VS was having an awesome sale in everything. Then we went into PINK. I bought a couple pairs of Yoga shorts, and some racerback tank tops. Lilly bought a tote bag, and Alicia bought a water bottle and some tank tops.

We went into more stores like Coach, Marc Jacobs, Jack Wills, and more. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

"Guys, it's 6:30! we should go eat." I said looking at the girls. They nodded in agreement and we walked towards the food court.

"Where should we eat?" I asked.

"How about Panara Bread?" Lilly suggested.

"Yeah!" Alicia and I agreed.

We walked into Panara and ordered our food.

"Excuse me sir." I said to the waiter.

"Is something wrong miss?" he asked politely.

"Oh no, I was just wondering if you could take our picture for me." I said back.

"Of course." he said taking my phone.

"1-2-3!" He said as he snapped the picture.

We took one of all of us smiling and another of us making funny faces.

"Thank you so much!" I said to him.

"My pleasure." he answered back and went to help other tables.

I posted the pictures onto twitter and Instagram with the caption,

"Shopping and eating with my girls! @aliciaann54 @SillyLilly :)"

Once they successfully posted I put my phone down and started to eat. my phone vibrated a minuet later. I saw notifications about people favoriting my photos, including Harry.

Harry's P.O.V.

I finally arrived to the mall. There was only one problem, this mall was HUGE! I don't know how I'm going to find her.

As I walk around I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pull it out and see a twitter notification. "@TaylorHoran has added a new photo!" it read. I opened twitter and saw two pictures, each of Taylor and two of her friends, I don't know their names. I scan the picture of any evidence that could tell me where they are. I saw a menu sitting on the table in the picture. Panara Bread! that's where they were! I quickly favorited the photos and made my way to Taylor.

___________________________

Here is chapter 8! I really hope you guys like the story! comment and vote!

Love always,

-wildfirelover