Chapter 21

Taylor's P.O.V.
Wow, I just agreed to sing for Simon Cowell's record label. I don't know what to think, I want to jump up and down in excitement but then I'm scared. I need to talk to my mum before I tell the boys or my friends. I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms number.

"Hello?" My mom said as she answered the phone.

"Hey mom, you will never guess what just happened." I told her.

"What?"

"Simon Cowell asked me to sing for his record label." I said nervously.

"Wow! Honey, that's amazing! You have such an amazing voice everyone needs to hear it!" My mom said happily.

"Thanks mom." I said. "I gotta go, bye."

"Bye sweetie." I placed my phone in my pocket and sat down in a chair to watch the remainder of the photo shoot. Finally it was over and we got to leave and head back home.

"So boys, I have an announcement." I said when the car was silent. The boys turned to look at me and Niall stared through the rear view mirror. "Simon asked me to sing for his record label while you guys were changing."

"What?" Niall asked.

"Simon asked me if I want...."

"No I meant what as in wow that's awesome! I knew you would be a singer eventually!" He said with a laugh.

"Oh, well mom said the same thing I guess." I said.

"Congrats babe." Harry said to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"PDA! Niall, make them stop!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up Lou." I said to him.

"Don't tell me what to do girlie, I'm still older than you ya know."

"I don't care." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Whatever." he muttered and stuck his tongue out at me in return.

"You two quit it." Liam said laughing. Louis and I sighed and turned away from each other.

We finally arrived home and I pulled out my phone to text Alicia and Lilly.

Group Messages

Taylor: Hey girls, so I have some news for you.... :p

Leesh:) - OMG what?

Lilly:) - What is it?

Taylor: so you know how I went to the boys photoshoot?

Leesh & Lilly - Yeah?

Taylor- Yeah well simon asked me to sing for his Record Label.

Leesh:) - WHAT?!?!

Lilly:) - What did you say?!

Taylor- I accepted the offer. I already signed the managment papers too :p

Lilly:) - OMG Tay! That's awesome!

Lessh:) - Uh yea! Tay that's great!

Taylor- thanks guys, I gotta go. but I wanted to tell you guys.

Leesh:) - Congrats Babe! TTYL :) <3

Lilly:) - Congrats Tay! :) <3 TTYL!

Taylor- TTYL <3

End Of Messages

I slipped my phone into my pocket and sat down onto the couch when I felt the couch cusion dip down beside me.

"Hey Ni." I told Niall when I saw him sitting there.

"Hey sis. So now you're on Syco Records huh?"

"Yea, I guess."

"I'm proud of you, really. Maybe we can convince Simon and Modest! to let you be our opener for our tour."

"OMG really Niall? You would want me to go with you?"

"Well yeah. I miss you like crazy when I'm on tour. Besides I know Harry and the other boys would love for you to come along."

"I miss you guys too."

" Lets go talk to mom and the boys about it."

"Okay." Niall and I stood up and walked into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Mom, boys, Taylor and I have an idea."

"What is it?" My mom asked. The boys said nothing but stared at us waiting for an explanation.

"So we were thinking, that we could go talk to Simon and to Management and see if they would be okay with Taylor coming on tour with us and being our opener." Niall said. I nodded to confirm.

"I guess I would be fine with that, I would miss you two so much!" My mom said with a smile.

"Trust me. We will miss you too mom." I told her.

"Guys? WHat do you think?" Niall asked the boys.

"I wouldn't mind having Little Horan around I guess." Louis said with a laugh. I smile at him and shake my head.

" I wouldn't mind." Zayn and Liam said.

"I would love if she came along." Harry said, winking at me with a smile. I smiled at him and lauged.

"Well it's settled, let's go talk to Simon."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Here is Chapter 21, I hope you guys like it!

Please Comment and Vote.

Love Always,

Wildfirelover