Chapter 2

Hey guys chapter two! I have gotten some good feedback so I will continue!:)

-wildfirelover

__________________________________

Taylor's POV

I was laying in my bed scrolling through tumblr when I heard someone come running up the stairs.

"Taylor!!! Open up!" I heard Niall yell while he was pounding his fists on the door.

"O my gosh Niall calm down I'm coming!" I said reluctantly and slid off my bed and went to the door. I opened my door to see Niall and the boys on the opposite side of the hall across from my door.

"TAYLOR!!!!" I heard Louis scream when he saw me. I wince at the intensity of his voice.

"Lou, not so loud!" I said laughing. I said my hellos to the rest of the boys and then came Harry's turn.

"Hey there Taylor, how have you been?" Harry asked with a smile, which showed off his dimples.

"Hey Harry and I'm pretty good thanks" I said smiling back while giving him a hug, which last a little longer than it should.

"Hope you like swimming, because we are going to the pool!" Niall said happily.

"Okay give me fifteen minuets to get ready!" I yelled as I ran to my room to change.

"Awe cmon we are going swimming you don't need to get all dolled up! Harry yelled back. I grabbed my hot pink bikini from Ralph Lauren and my swimsuit coverup. I put my hair into a cute messy bun and grabbed my towel, flip flops, and put them in my beach bag. I quickly slipped my Ray-Bans onto my head and headed downstairs.

"Finally!" Louis said as he jumped up and headed towards the door. Niall and the rest of the boys followed and I walked beside Harry. After twenty minuets made it to the pool , everyone ran out quickly and jumped in while I sat my towel out and laid in the sun.

"Taylor!" I heard Niall yell at me from the pool. I sighed and looked up at him.

"What Ni?" I asked slightly annoyed with him.

"Get in the pool! You will like it promise!!"

"I will later okay?" I replied hoping he would leave it be for awhile. I mean I have to tan somewhat right?

"Alright." He replied. Thank goodness he left me be.

--25 mins later--

I had been tanning peacefully for a good twenty-five minuets when I felt something cold fly onto me.

"What the heck was that?!" I asked looking around to see none other than Harry standing above me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh nothing," Harry replied laughing.

"Your gonna pay styles!" I replied with a smirk.

"Ooooh! I'm soooo scared!" Harry mocked while laughing.

"Good! You better be!" I shouted as I quickly sprang up from my chair and chased him.

__________________________________

Okay guys hope you like the second chapter:) comment and vote! :) thanks my lovelies!

~Wildfirelover