Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V.

I saw Taylor walk into the pool with her two friends beside her. We haven't even talked for two weeks, it has been horrible. I noticed Luke was here and saw Taylor look at him. I sighed and turned away before I saw her run over to his arms, that should be me with her not him.

"Harry, can I talk to you for a minute?" I heard someone ask, looked up to see Taylor standing in front of me. I let out a sigh and nodded "sure."

"Okay.." Taylor said nervously, as she sat down next to me.

"Well first let me say I'm really sorry you saw Luke kiss me that night. I was caught off gaurd. Harry, I still have feelings for you, I know I told you I didn't but I lied, and I'm so so sorry."

"Why did you lie?" I asked as I looked at her, she looked ready to cry.

"Because, Niall didn't want me to date you because he was concerned you would hurt me, and I thought you didn't like me back anyway."

"Tay, I've always liked you." I confessed.

"Really?" Taylor asked looking directly at me.

"Really." I answered.

"I also wanted to tell you I broke up with Luke." I smiled at her as soon as she said that.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because the boys and Alicia and Lilly noticed how distant we were to them and to each other. And I told myself I can't move on even if I wanted to." She said with a small smile. "Oh and Niall said he was okay with us being together, he realised he has to just deal with it."

"He said that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea." she said with a laugh.

"Well Taylor I have a question then."

"Yea?" she asked looking at me.

"Will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I will Harry!" She yelled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. She was finally mine.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Of course I will Harry!" I yelled and hugged him. I heard him laugh and hug me tightly back. He's finally mine "Let's go by Leesh and Lilly." I said as I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled me with him.

"Easy there love your going to pull my shoulder out of its socket!" Harry laughed as we made it to Alicia an Lilly.

"Oh hush, you're fine!" I laughed.

"You two together yet?" Alicia yelled. I looked around an saw Luke staring right at us, so that's why Alicia yelled her question.

"Yes!" I squealed and her and Lilly hugged me and squealed with me.

"Finally! I mean jeez it only took forever." Lilly laughed.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Hey Taylor." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Uh hi Luke, do you need something?" I asked.

"Moved on pretty quick huh?" he asked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Harry growled.

"It means she broke up with me two hours go and is with you. I mean that's pretty slutty." Luke sneered.

"Don't call her that. you're only jealous because you can't be with someone as amazing as her." Harry said.

"Awwweee!!" Lilly and Alicia cooed.

"C'mon Harry, lets go." I said pulling on his arm. Harry glared at Luke before turning to me and nodding.

"Let's go tell the boys." Harry said with a grin and we went to the cars.

"See ya at home!" I said as I drove away.

-10 mins later-

We arrived at the house and Alicia and Lilly said they wanted to be there when we told everyone. Harry walked up to us and opened the door for us.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." I said nervously. the boys all looked at us expectantly.

"Harry and I are...."

___________________________

Hope you enjoy this story! please comment and vote!

There is one day left to enter the character competition! I haven't gotten any entries yet, so please send me them! Go to chapter 14 and see the things to include in your entry! 😄

Thank you for reading!!

Love Always,

Wildfirelover 😘