Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V.

"Bye!" I heard Taylor say after talking to Niall. I heard the door slam shut and her drive away.

I hour later we got changed into swimming trunks and drove to the pool. My eyes scanned the pool looking for Taylor. when my eyes landed on her my blood ran cold and I clenched my jaw. Who was that guy she was with? Was that her new Boyfriend? I saw her friend look at me then elbow Taylor, Taylor turned around and asked what that was for. Once her friend told her, Taylor turned to look at us, her mouth parted a little bit in shock.

"Let's go!" Niall said as he walked towards Taylor and her friends.

Here we go.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Wonderful." I sighed.

"Let's go!" I heard Niall say as he walked towards me, the boys following behind. Harry's jaw was clenched in anger as they walked over.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." Liam smiled.

"Hey Tay." Niall said glancing at Luke then at me.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"HELLO!" Louis yelled.

"Stop yelling Lou!" I said laughing.

"Sorry." Louis Said with a smile.

That's when I realized Harry hadn't said anything. okay.

"So whose this?" Niall asked looking at Luke.

"Niall, you remember Luke Jackson?" I said.

Niall looked at Luke and nodded.

"Oh yea, hey Luke, how've you been?" Niall asked.

"Good mate, thanks." Luke answered.

"Okay Luke well I will introduce you to everyone." I said as I turned to the boys.

"You already know Niall, Alicia, and Lilly." I said with a smile.

I pointed at Louis and said "This is Louis, he's super loud, but loves soccer."

"That's me!" Louis said shaking Luke's hand.

"Okay this is Zayn, he's super quiet at first but loads of fun once you get to know him." I said pointing to Zayn.

"Hey mate." Zayn said shaking Luke's hand.

"This is Liam, he's super sweet, he's also the daddy basically of these four. However they have corrupted him and he now acts like them." I said with a laugh.

"Hello." Liam smiled shaking Luke's hand.

I sighed and continued the introductions.

"And this is Harry, he is funny and very kind." I said.

"Hi." harry said sternly shaking Luke's hand quickly.

"Well as Tay Tay said, I'm Luke Jackson, my parents are both lawyers. I'm on the varsity soccer team as goalie, and I'm a straight A student." Luke said with a smile.

~two hours later~

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Hey we're going to go." I said to Niall.

"Okay, see you later." he answered.

"Yupp. let's go guys." I said to Leesh and Lilly.

"Coming!" they yelled as they caught up to me.

We turned to leave when I heard someone say my name.

"Taylor! wait!" I turned to see Luke running up to me.

"Yea?" I asked with a laugh.

"Wanna go out tomorrow? to a movie or something?" he asked nervously.

I looked at Alicia and Lilly who nodded their heads with huge grins on their faces. I dared to glance at Harry who looked like he wanted to rip Luke's head off. He then fixed his gaze on me.

I quickly looked away and looked at Luke.

"I'd love to Luke." I said with a grin.

"Awesome! I will pick you up at 6:30 okay?" he asked happily.

"It's a date!" I said with a smile.

"Great" Luke ran off to his friends.

"Okay girls, let's go." I said to my two best friends. They smiled at me an nodded.

"Bye boys!" I said to Niall and everyone else.

"Bye!" They all responded.

"EHMAGAWD YOU HAVE A DATE WITH LUKE JACKSON TOMORROW NIGHT!" Alicia and Lilly yelled.

"I know!" I said happily. I glanced over my shoulder at Harry, who was watching me sadly. I turned away quickly and left.

~45 mins later~

"Bye Leesh!" I called after her.

"Bye! hey, Lilly and I are coming over to help you get ready for your date!" she said with a smile.

"Okay!" I called back.

"Heart you Leesh!" I said.

"Heart you too!" she said with a laugh.

I drove home to see only the boys at my house. Well.. this will and could be awkward.

___________________________

Two updates in one day!! why do you guys think?

Please comment any questions you have for me an I would be glad to answer them!

Comment and vote!

Love Always

~Wildfirelover