Chapter 15

Taylor's P.O.V.

I walked over to the door nervously. I looked at Harry who was staring at Luke angrily.

"Harry." I said trying to get his attention. Harry looked at me and I saw his face soften a bit.

"I got the door." I said as I turned to luke. Harry nodded and walked over Niall and the boys.

"Ready?" Luke asked.

"Yea.." I said warily.

I turned and smiled at Lilly and Alicia and walked out the door with Luke.

"What's with that guy?" Luke asked we got in his car.

"What do you mean?"

"He seemed, I don't know, protective of you. The way he looked at me, I thought he was going to hit me." Luke Said with a laugh.

"Harry wouldn't do that." I defended.

"I don't know, I be the would."

"Whatever." I huffed.

"Hey I'm sorry if you guys are close okay? I won't say anything about him again." Luke apologised.

"Okay." I answered. "So what movie we going to?" I asked.

"Um I was thinking of going to 22jump street."

"Oh okay! I loved the first movie!" I said excitedly.

Luke laughed and agreed. The rest of the way to the movie we just talked and joked around.

"I'll pay." Luke said with a smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

We got our drinks and popcorn an went to sit down, we dat about half way up. About an hour into the movie Luke put his arm around me, I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. We watched the movie like that.

"That movie was awesome!" I squealed.

"Yea it was!" Luke said laughing.

"And Channing Tatum is so hot!" I practically yelled.

"Hey now, I don't want my girlfriend thinking like that about other guys!" like said with a laugh.

"Wait what? your girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Yea, that's my lame way of asking you to be my girlfriend." he said, a smile in his face.

I gave him a small smile. "Don't you think it's too soon to just start dating?" I asked.

"No, I want to be with you Taylor." he said honestly.

"Okay..." I hestitated. Alicia and Lilly would be so happy If I agreed to be his girlfriend, but what about Harry? I know I'm supposed to move on and everything but his face tonight really made me feel bad. I shook my head free of my thoughts.

"I will be your girlfriend Luke." I said with a smile.

"Awesome!" he said as he picked me up in a hug and twirled me around.

"Let's go, it's getting cold!" I said once I was back on the ground. We drove to my house talking and singing with the radio, Lukes hand held mine as he drove.

"Well, here we are." he said as he stopped at my front door.

"Yea, thank you for tonight Luke." I said with a smile and turned to go inside.

"Wait! you forgot something." Luke said with a smirk.

"Wha..." I was cut off by feeling Luke's lips against mine. I was shocked, Luke pulled away with a grin. He then looked behind me and smiled even wider.

"What are you..." I started as I turned around and saw someone watching through the window, probably to see who was outside. That someone was Harry, his eyes met mine and I felt my heart break. He had nothing but pure sadness in his features.

"Bye Luke!" I said as I ran inside.

"Hey Taylor!" everyone said.

"Hi." I said quickly and saw Harry going upstairs. "Harry wait.." I said but he turned around and looked at me sadly.

"Leave me alone Taylor." He said. I nodded and went downstairs.

"How was your night?" Niall asked.

"Just lovely." I said glancing at the stairs.

___________________________

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry it took so long! I will try to update more.

Please comment and vote and don't forget to check out my other Harry styles Fanfic Priveliged.

Also make sure you enter the character contest! information is on the end of chapter 14! deadline for characters is next Friday! do send them in!

Love Always,

Wildfirelover 😘