Chapter 12

Taylor's P.O.V.

I woke up and grabbed my phone. it was 9:30 in the morning. I yawned and got up and got dressed. I changed into some denim shorts and a Ralph Lauren Top with matching flats. I put my hair into a side fishtail braid and went downstairs.

"Morning Taylor!" I heard Niall say from in the kitchen.

"Morning." I replied.

"Sorry we came home so late, how was shopping?" Niall asked.

"It's okay. I had a lot of fun actually, I think we are just going to go to the pool today" I answered with a smile.

"Awesome! maybe the boys and I will come later."

"Okay." I said as I says own next to Niall with a bowl of cereal.

"GOOD MORNING!!" I heard Louis shout.

"Ah! Lou! you gotta quit that!" I heard Liam say as he followed Louis into the Kitchen.

"NEVER!" Louis yelled as he sat next to me.

"Lou! quit your yelling!" Zayn said as he sat Next to Niall. Liam shook his head and sat next to Louis.

"Morning." Harry's deep morning voice ran through the kitchen.

"Morning." everyone replied, even me, but I hardly said it above a whisper.

I felt Harry's eyes I me as he sat next to Zayn.

"So Taylor what are your plans today?" Liam asked looking at me.

"Oh, um, my friends and I are going to go I the pool for a bit." I said with a smile.

"Sounds fun!" he said with a laugh.

I nodded and finished my cereal. I ran upraised and told the girls to be ready.

I changed into my new Ralph Lauren pink and white chevron bikini ad grabbed a cover up. I slipped my RayBans onto my head and grabbed a towel. I grabbed my car keys and ran downstairs.

"Bye! see you later!" I said quickly as I ran past the boys who were still in the kitchen.

"Wait! Taylor come back here!" I heard Niall call after me.

"What?" I sighed as I walked into the kitchen. I saw Harry's jaw drop slightly when he saw my new bikini, I pretended not to notice and looked at Niall with a whirled eyebrow.

"Are you taking your car?" he asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Jut wondering, be careful okay?"

"Okay Niall I will."

"Is it alright if we stop by later?"

"Yea sure."

"Okay bye!"

"Bye!" I shouted as I ran out the door and to my car. My car was a bright blue Audi R8, I loved it!

I stopped at Alicia's house first. Her house was gorg! it was a huge Victorian style mansion. Alicia's parents made a ton of money and could afford pretty much everything and anything.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey!" I said with a smile.

"So tell me everything!" She squealed as she got in the car.

"Wait until we get Lilly." I said with a laugh.

"Fine." she huffed.

We sang along to the radio as we went to Lilly's house.

We turned down the radio as we pulled up to her house. Lilly had a beautiful house, it wasn't as large as mine and Alicia's but it was big. out of the three of us, Lilly had the smallest house, but only by a little bit.

"Hey Lil!" Leesh and I said with a smile.

"Hey girls!" she said as she got into the car.

"So. tell us everything." Lilly said.

"Yea, you have I tell us." Alicia said in agreement.

"Okay, okay." I said with a laugh.

I told them everything that happened leading up I this morning

"Wait, you told him you move on? why?" Lilly asked. Alicia watched me and waited for me to answer.

"Because Niall doesn't want there to be anything between us. I need to move on anyway." I answered with a shrug.

"Okay." the girls said.

Then we listened to the radio and sang all the way to the pool.

"Okay we have to do rates before we enter remember?" Alicia said as we got out of the car.

"Right." I agreed and turned to Lilly.

"Lilly, you're first."

"Lilly is wearing a lime green Gucci bikini with her white RayBans and white Gucci flip flops. Awesome Lil, 9.4." I said with a smile.

"Awesome!" Lilly said happily.

"Leesh, you're up." I said turning to Alicia. she stepped forward and did a slow twirl.

"Alicia is sporting an amazing teal Ralph Lauren bikini, with matching RL flip flops and RayBan Aviators. Nice Job Leesh you get a 9.5! I smiled.

"Great!" he said with a smile.

"My turn." I said as Leesh and Lilly turned to me.

"Taylor is wearing an Ah-dorable hot pink and white chevron Ralph Lauren Bikini with hot pink Gucci flip flops with a hot pink VS cover up, topping it off with her black RayBans. Awesome Tay! you get a 9.8!" Alicia said happily.

"Fantastic." I said with a smile as we walked to the pool.

"Uh oh. Tay look over there." Lilly said.

"What?" I said as I turned around. walking over to me was the hottest guy in out school Luke Jackson.

"There's your moving on project." Alicia said with a laugh.

"Hey Taylor." Luke's voice rang in my ears.

"Hey Luke." I said with a smile.

"Let's go sit." he said grabbing my hand and leading us to some lawn chairs.

We laughed and talked for awhile Luke said a joke that was hilarious. And I busted out laughing only to be elbows in the rib.

"Ow! what?" I asked Alicia, the one who elbowed me.

"Uh look who just walked in." she said slowly. I turned around to see five familiar boys. I saw Harry's gaze fixed on me, and then going to Luke then back to me in hurt and anger.

"Wonderful." I sighed.

Well this could get interesting.

___________________________

Wow this was a long chapter, there is so much dialogue. I hope you guys like it!

Please comment and vote!

Love Always,

-Wildfirelover