Chapter 57

Taylor's P.O.V.

I glared at Kendall's car as I walked by it and to Harry's front door. 'Why was she here' I wondered as I stopped at the steps of the house. part of me wanted to go inside, and see what was going on, but the other part of me wanted to leave. I sighed, and walked to the door, knocking a couple times. Surprisingly, Harry answered the door. He looked angry until he saw me, and his face softened.

"Taylor." He breathed, his eyes catching Kendall's car behind me. "Come on in." He said, opening the door wider for me to walk through. I set my jacket down on a chair and tensed as I saw Kendall sitting in a chair in the living room. I glared at her as I sat on the couch, Harry sitting next to me. This made me smile triumphantly, especially when I saw Kendall frown.

"Awe come on Harry, I thought it was just us." Kendall whined. I rolled my eyes at her and spoke up.

"Awe, you thought wrong." I mocked her. "He's my boyfriend, not yours." I said, sitting back.

"Only because Simon felt bad for firing you and breaking you to up in the first place." She snapped.

"Oh really? that's why he told us that you and Harry weren't bringing enough press so he decided to have me be Harry's girl instead?" I said, smirking. I saw Harry fighting a smile from the corner of my eye, causing my smirk to grow slightly.

"Simon wouldn't say that. He was just tired of your whining." Kendall huffed, crossing her arms.

"No actually, everyone was tired of your whining...not mine." I laugh.

"You're funny." She said, clearly getting annoyed.

"Look Kendall, I don't want you and I never will. I'm sorry, but Taylor is the girl for me. You'll find someone someday." Harry said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him, causing me to smile. Kendall looked at Harry, then me, then stood up and walked out without a single word. Harry laughed and turned to me. "Look, thank you for coming here and not freaking out, or for assuming the worst, and leaving." He said, looking directly at me.

"Not going to lie, I considered leaving." I sighed, "But I decided I should see what was going on." I smiled.

"I'm glad you decided that. She just showed up out of no where. I answered the door and she let herself in. I tried to get her to leave but she insisted that her and I were made for each other and blah blah blah." Harry grinned down at me.

"She's so annoying." I roll my eyes.

"That, I agree with." He laughed. "Have you eaten? Should we order something?"

"I'm not very hungry, let's just relax." I smile. Harry nodded and laid back, pulling me to his chest and turning the tv on. I watched as Harry flipped through the channels, looking for something to watch.

"Were your parents glad to see you?" Harry asks, glancing at me before flipping through more channels.

"Of course, they asked me millions of questions about the album, the tour, Carrie, Nashville...Even you." I laughed.

"Me? why me?" He asked, confused.

"Well, you're my boyfriend. They wanted to know how you were. And how you thought about the Hiatus. As you boys say. I told them that you were ready for the break, you all were ready." I sigh.

"Ah fair enough. But yes, We are all needing this break. We do plan to have it only be a year or two." Harry says, selecting a horror movie on Netflix after finding nothing on the tv.

"You guys do deserve it. You guys have been nonstop all this time." I agree. Harry nods, grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch and drapes it over us. "A horror movie? seriously?" I huff.

"Of course, Im here to protect you my love. Don't worry." Harry smirks, and kisses my temple lightly. I laugh and shake my head, then lay my head on his chest to watch the movie. I tense slightly as any scary parts come on, a couple making me scream and hide in Harry's shoulder. This of course is so amusing to him. Finally the movie is over and I'm half asleep. "Wake up sleepy head." Harry shakes me lightly.

"That was horrible, why do you insist on watching those?" I grumble, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Scary movies are great. you hush." Harry grins.

"Can we go to bed? I'm tired." I yawn, stretching.

"Babe, it's like 9pm." He chuckles.

"So? I need sleep." I say getting off the couch and turn to face him. "You joining me or not?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"Alright, alright." Harry smiles, getting up and walks with my to his room. His hand on the small of my back gently. We reach his room and I slip on one of his white t-shirts, and take of my jean shorts, setting them on the floor. I brush my teeth, and climb into bed- snuggling the duvet. I have my back to Harry as he gets in bed, and wraps his arm around me. "What? you'll snuggle the bedding but not me?" I hear the playfulness in his voice, and it makes me giggle lightly. I turn to face him, wrapping my leg around his waist and nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Better?" I say quietly, leaving a light kiss on his neck.

"Much better." He whispers into my hair, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"Good night H." I say tiredly. "I love you."

"Goodnight love, I love you more." He answers. I take a deep breath, listening to Harry's heartbeat and fall asleep quickly.

___________________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry this chapter is so short you guys, I'm studying for finals and writing this so I was sidetracked. Anyways, I hope you like it!

Dedicated to and a shout out to: @Mackenzie800 for her endless support. Thanks for all the votes and comments, you rock! 💕

Please Comment and Vote!

Love Always,
Wildfirelover😘