Chapter 29

Taylor's P.O.V.

"How can I help you?" The ticket taker at the fair asked me.

"Can I have five day passes for the fair and the rides?" I asked. The lady looked up at me with a smile.

"Here ya go, go on through." She said, handing me five passes on lanyards.

"How much?" I asked kindly.

"Nothing for you honey, it's an honor to have a famous young girl here." She smiled.

"Well, thank you!" I said with a smile and handed the girls their passes.

"So being famous has it's perks huh?" Alicia asked.

"I guess." I agreed. Right away we went to the ride section of the fair. "let's go on the Tilt-A-Whirl!" I said. The girls laughed and followed me to the ride. We stood in line talking when Chloe started talking to some girl in front of us.

"Tay, you remember Mia right?" Chloe asked.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I said with a smile. "Hi Mi!" I said and hugged her.

"Hi Tay! How have you been?" She asked and hugged back.

"great actually!" I said happily.

"Oh yeah! You're dating THE Harry Styles and just got signed by Simon Cowell right?!" She asked.

"Sounds about right." I said with a laugh.

"That's awesome!" She said happily. Mia was a friend of mine from Summer Camp as well. Chloe and I had met after I met Mia, but we were all good friends. Mia had Long brown hair, she was about 5'6 in height and had amazing hazel eyes. I remember when I met her she had a huge crush on Louis, but he was dating El so she really didn't want to interfere with that. But now from what Harry has told me, Louis and El might break up soon. Mia had a personality almost identical to Louis, she's probably is the goofiest an funniest person I know other than Louis. I remember from camp that she loved to take pictures, absolutely loved it! Even though she is super funny and goofy, she is always there for ANYONE that is in need. One thing funny I remember about her is she has a crazy obsession with Pie.

"Look ladies, if you're not going to get on the ride please leave so others can get on." The man said at the ride.

"Nope, we are riding it." I snapped and walked to one of the pods. All of us squeezed into one so we didn't have to split up. When the ride started we all leaned one way and then switched, causing the pod to spin super fast, pulling us to the backs of the seat. We screamed and laughed until the ride was finally over.

"I seriously LOVE that ride!" Rose cheered.

"I agree!" I said. "Mia, do you wanna hang with us?" I asked.

"I'd love too!" She smiled.

"okay! Oh Mia, this is Alicia and Lilly. Lilly, Alicia this is Mia." I said as I introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you." Alicia and Lilly said.

"You too." Mia said with a smile.

"Let's go on the Superman roller coaster!" Alicia said.

"Yeah, let's go!" Chloe agreed. We all walked and talked until we reached the roller coaster. Chloe and I sat in the very front car, Alicia and Lilly behind us, and Rose and Mia behind them. The ride started and descended down a small slope and then we climbed the giant hill to reach the first peak of the coaster. We finally reached the top, the coaster slowly went up and over the top. We sped down the hill, our hair flying everywhere and our screams filling the area. we went to a tunnel where flashes went off, probably capturing pictures of the ride! We went over some more hills and finally reached the end of the ride. When the coaster stopped, we jolted forward in our seats. We all stepped out of the ride and walked over to where the pictures were.