Chapter 6, What's going on?

Aurora spent the next three days telling Christina about what had happened with her. Christina, of course, felt jealous, so she wanted to go to the fortune teller herself.

   When the two girls got there they noticed Sky looking so tired. Aurora went over to him and asked: "You okay?

   Sky, who was barely able to stand, gave her a thumbs up. His mother, though, didn't lie, "he hasn't slept in four days. I even tried giving him some calming tea, he fought its effect and stayed awake.

   "Some things are worth it," Sky muttered.

   "Your body will die if you don't sleep," Aurora stated.

   "Still worth it," Sky mumbled.

   "They said getting children is fun. They are idiots." The mother of the sleep-deprived boy spoke.

   "Why is he like this?" Christina asked.

   "He's blocking his soulmate. He is trying to prevent her from seeing something he did in his previous life." Lisa revealed.

   "You know you'll have to sleep eventually. Right?" Aurora asked.

   "She'll know when I die. This way I will choose judgment and she'll know the truth when she dies. No one gets hurt." Sky replied, as if in a drunk state.

   "Christina, you're here for a reading?" Lisa asked.

   "Yup. I'm guessing Aurora told you." Christina answered.

   "I predicted it before, but the phone call was helpful. Follow me." Lisa replied as she led Christina into the fortune-telling room.

   "What are you even keeping from her anyway?" Aurora asked.

   "It's a misunderstanding. But I died before she knew the truth, so she only remembered me in a bad way." Sky answered.

   "It can't be that bad," Aurora spoke.

   "It is. I just don't want her to hate me. That's why I don't even want her to know who I was in her past life." Sky replied.

   "This whole thing is too weird. You know way too much. Even about me. It's weird." Aurora stated.

   "You're not the smartest are you?" Sky asked. Aurora gave him an annoyed look as he continued: "I knew you in your past life. That's why I know so much. You just didn't get to that part yet. Or you have, but you haven't figured it out."

   Aurora's heart skipped a beat. Her eyes seemed to almost pop out of her head as she tried comprehending what the sleepy boy just revealed. She knew that if he wasn't half asleep he wouldn't tell her, so why was he keeping it a secret?

   "What was your name?" Aurora asked, barely able to phrase her question.

   "Sky." The sleepy boy answered.

   "In your past life." Aurora specified her question.

   "Something in the sky." He replied.

   "Just go and sleep." Aurora nagged.

   "No. Losing her isn't worth it." Sky argued.

   Aurora rolled her eyes as her best friend came out of the reading. "How was it?" She asked.

   "Tarot sure is confusing, but thanks to you it was free. So no harm." Her best friend answered.

   It wasn't even a second before the girls stopped talking until Sky fell on the ground, finally getting his rest. Aurora went to check up on him as Christina went to tell Lisa.

   Lisa placed her son on the couch as they waited for him to wake up. They checked for his heartbeat and luckily it wasn't bad. The two girls wanted to take him to a hospital, but Lisa told them not to.