Chapter 10, The star in the night sky

"Layla, why do you always use the name Aurora every time you write a story? You don't know a single Aurora." A brown-haired boy spoke.

   The girl, who is called Layla, smiled at the boy as she shrugged: "Because I am free to call my characters any name I want. It's my story at the end of the day."

   "You're weird. But then again, I guess that's why we're best friends. It's because no one will take you if I don't." The boy teased.

   "Lovely Aster, such a loving boy." Layla responded.

   "I guess that's why we are friends, I am a lover, and you are a thinker." Aster replied.

   "As long as you know that I am the brains here." Layla spoke.

   The girl and boy have been friends since they were very young. They loved each other dearly, but what didn't make sense to people were how can two people be that close. Layla trusted Aster more than anyone ever trusted their best friend. She would spend hours at his house to a point her parents had to beg her to leave.

   Aster loved Layla's mind the most. She had such a creative mind that she always created stories, but what bothered him the most was that she always called her characters Aurora, Iris, Sky, or Mani. It never made sense to him why she always named those names.