CHAPTER 3

FULL MOON.

"Klaus I need your blood for the moonshine," Hayley called out to him from the doorway, Klaus was sitting on her veranda looking at the photos Hope had in her grimoire of the three of them, Hayley smiled to herself this Klaus was calm, Klaus hadn't been in the afterlife, Sophie Deveraux had told Hayley that he was watching over Hope and would remain so until Hope found peace and that had not happened, she knew when he had stayed away with the Hollow that he had felt disconnected, swum in a bloodbath of killing enemies and before the Hollow they had been partners for Hope, they trusted each other, fought side by side . Yesterday they had talked and made plans about the the next moves to make after making the hybrids.

Klaus walked to the table with the jars of moonshine bit deeply into his wrist and let his blood pour into the thirteen jars, Hayley capping them and shaking them to mix, the colour turned a deeper pink. Putting them back into the crate she took them to the boot of the car, she had set up the long tables in the secluded area of the forest, earlier in the day, the food and alcohol already for the after party in the boot, the pink moonshine would be the only drink put out at the beginning of the night, they had picked the best twelve wolves, eight men, four women. Women who had not wanted children, she had invited them to the transitioning spot in the forest all the chosen wolves had agreed to meet there. Klaus had agreed to stay out of sight while she welcomed the wolves and offered them the drink.

Arriving at the meeting place Klaus vamped off and Hayley set the moonshine on the table, wolves started arriving.

"I would like to make a toast," She said handing out the moonshine and raising her jar," To the lone wolves may you retain your fierceness and loyalty to the wolf blood," And drank as did the twelve other wolves all of them drinking down the moonshine. Klaus swooped in and broke all their necks before anyone of them could blink, twelve wolves lay on the ground. Hayley went to the plastic cups under the table and started to pour the doppelganger's blood into them.

"Well done little wolf, you have them eating out of your hand," Klaus praised her.

"They might be pissed at me for this for awhile but it's for Hope and they will adjust," She replied with soft conviction.

"I have had a home built for them at the back of the Mikaelson Mansion, they will be housed and fed and together. When we finally get to New Orleans I will find housing for them, they will be well looked after," Klaus explained to her.

"That's very generous of you Klaus, they will appreciate that maybe not straight away but in time, they will," she answered smiling at him.

The first wolves started to stir and stand looking at Klaus and Hayley, when all the wolves had awoken and stood, Klaus said, "I am Klaus Mikaelson the original hybrid. I have fed you my blood and killed you, you are now in transition to becoming hybrids, drink this blood and the transition will be complete don't drink it and you will die, becoming a hybrid offers you immortality, strength, speed, heightened senses and freedom from the curse of turning."

Low murmurs could be heard from the transitioning wolves and one by one they grabbed a cup drank the cup of blood, fell to their knees and groaned, growled, their eyes glowing their double fangs breaking through their gums, most let out a loud rumbling growl and stood.

When all the wolves stood Klaus commanded to them," My wife Hayley Mikaelson is an Alpha, she comes from a strong ancient bloodline as old as my wolf blood line, and as my wife she becomes your Alpha along side me, you will take direction from her, I leave you in very capable hands."

Hayley was stunned, looked at him he gave her a smirk kissed her on the cheek, "See you later little wolf," he whispered softly to her and whooshed away at hybrid speed.