CHAPTER 13

Hayley opened her eyes feeling Klaus's warm naked body pushed up against her own his breath at the nape of her neck, his arm around her waist, she put her hand out in front of her looking at the diamond ring Klaus had given her, it was beautiful, she had never cared about these kind of material things, remembering the ring Jackson had given her, she had felt nothing but guilt, that he had loved her, a love that she had never returned, being in love with Elijah, Hayley hoped her coldness towards him in this timeline would dispel Jackson of any feelings he might had fantasized about the two of them in this timeline.

"Do you like it" Klaus asked her his voice husky.

"Yes it's beautiful, you didn't have to Klaus a wedding band would have been sufficient," Hayley replied softly still looking at the ring sparkling even in the low light of the bedroom.

"You are my Wife love, is it not a symbol in this time? and as my Wife you shall have the finest," Klaus said arrogantly.

Hayley flipped to face him "Arrogant and sweet." she said with a smirk, running her hands down his back, "Who do we kill next" she asked.

Klaus laughed " Later" he said claiming her lips.

It was midday by the time the family were assembled in the living room, the Salvatore Brothers back once more as was Enzo pressed up against Bonnie side, whispering in her ear, a smile on her lips her eyes alight with joy.

"What brings you back to us Damon,? Stefan,?" Elijah asked, looking at them shrewdly, as he took a seat, immaculate as always in his suit.

"I have been around long enough to know when a fight is about to go down, Stef and I want in on it, life has become dull we want some action, and action is always happening where there are Mikaelson's we ally with you and get into the fight" Damon spoke out looking at Elijah.

"Specially if it concerns Mystic Falls, this is our home and we want to protect it," Stefan added sincerely.

"The more the merrier" Klaus said striding into the room with Hayley, "If you meddle in our plans and do not follow them or become our enemy, I will take your hearts and your heads Salvatores" Klaus said threateningly.

"Well we would like to keep both Klaus so we agree to your terms" Stefan said looking at Damon with a raised eyebrow, Damon responding with a nod of agreement.

"Right, all's well then, shall we proceed with the planing." Klaus said sitting down, next to Hayley on a sofa with Rebekah and Marcel.

"There are stirrings of unrest among the witches, and the Crescents are making noises in New Orleans, some of us need to go back and settle things down." Marcel explained.

"Vey well I would ask Finn and Sage to accompany Hayley and I to Italy along with the Original hybrid pack, Joshua do you still want your revenge?" Klaus asked him.

"I do" declared Josh firmly.

"Very well, I will ask you Kol and Davina unless Davina is required in New Orleans to execute this plan" Klaus asked looking to Kol, who in return inclined his head in agreement." Along with the Poldark pack to accompany you and Aiden to New York to Greta's minions and eradicate the lot of them. Bother, "Klaus said as he turned to Elijah, your diplomatic skills will be required in New Orleans" Klaus finished, As Elijah inclined his head in consent.

"We may need Davina with us in New Orleans" Vincent stated, Freya murmuring her agreement.

"Keelin and I should have Tyler and half the Original pack with us if the Crescents get out of hand." Aiden added, Keelin nodding in agreement.