CHAPTER 39

"What is it Josh?" Marcel asked into the phone, "I will be right there." 

"Klaus, Elijah we have a problem, at Rosseau's" Marcel said as he came striding into the study, 'We have four new baby vamps out of Town, not turned by anyone in New Orleans and they were looking for a fight, they are lying dead on the floor."

"Well it would have been more ideal if one were alive to question." Elijah said drolly.

"Let us deal with this." Klaus said gruffly, as the three of them walked out.

Josh had closed the doors on Rosseau's and Supernaturals stood around drinking as the three entered the bar, seeing Kol there with his new friend Stiles, Klaus motioned them over as He, Elijah and Marcel looked at the four grey corpse's their hearts pulled and beside them.

"Explain Kol," Klaus demanded.

"Stiles and I were enjoying a bottle of Bourbon, when in walked these four, humanity off, asking questions about the Mikaelson Family, in particular the Women of the Family and being pregnant, all in here remained tight lipped knowing they were young and new, and not from here, they were cold Nik, they had dead eyes, and they are doing the biding of another, I have seen enough sycophants and soldiers to know, someone has created this lot for a reason, and once again the Mikaelson's are being targeted." Kol spat.

"So you killed them?' Elijah asked.

"No, they decided to start harassing Camille Damon was sitting at the bar like he does whenever Camille is on shift here, he lost it and pulled two hearts then Tyler pulled the other two," Klaus looked over at Damon who was speaking in low tones to Camille, Tyler sitting close by.

"Their humanity was off, Marcel any word around the Quarter of any more new vampires in New Orleans?" Klaus asked.

"I have my guys checking so far none." Marcel responded.

"Keep an eye on it Marcel, until will capture one and question them, we stay alert, and put a word out to all Factions, so they are informed." Elijah commanded, Marcel going behind the bar and talking to Josh and Aiden.

"Elijah you inform the Family, the Women should not leave the compound unescorted, I will speak to Ansel and the packs."

"Very well Niklaus." Elijah replied, his calm ice cold exterior surfacing, someone was threatening their Family, it would not be tolerated.

Klaus found Hayley in the nursery, sitting in the rocking chair, writing a letter sun streaming in making her hair glow, her stomach large,

"We have been here before, have we not." Klaus said as he sat beside her on the window seat.

Hayley smiled, "We have, this time I am writing a love letter to both our children and instead of using the singular, I am telling them that their Father and I will tell them we love them everyday, that we will protect them always and forever, that they are blessed to be born into the Mikaelson Family, that no other will fight harder for or cherish them more than you and I. " Klaus smiled at her and put his hand on her swollen belly,

"What is it ? you have that look, that says something is wrong."

"Four dead vampires from out of Town, humanity turned off, turned within the last 12 months or less, asking a lot of questions about the Women of the Family and the fact they are pregnant, I do not want you going out Hayley, at least alone without me or Hybrids, Ansel and the packs have been informed." Klaus eyed her, he was deadly serious his voice low with a menacing quality to it.