CHAPTER 27

Klaus walked out of the bathroom freshly showered towel around his hips, and looked at Hayley awake but sprawled on the bed, sheet twisted and crumpled at the bottom of the bed, one hand resting on her stomach, her hair like a chocolate river, across the pillow, her body completely hairless, Klaus enjoyed this new faze that the female sex had become attached too at this time in history, removing every scrap of hair from their bodies, he had lived through them all, 

"How do you remove all the hair from your vagina," Klaus asked curious.

Hayley looked up at him standing next to her a little astonished at his question, "Lazer, it's a concentrated beam of light it kills the hair follicle, once you have completed the treatment it doesn't grow back, and it works on vampire/hybrids, Rebekah suggested it and Freya spells said area," Hayley motioned her pussy with her hand, "So that as vampire's or hybrid's hair follicle does not heal, and tada !!! hairless."

"Mmm" Klaus murmured stroking the smooth flesh with his fingers.

"Do you rather hair?" Hayley asked interested, she had never had this conversation with a man before, Klaus always surprised her when it came to the things he took notice of and wanted to know.

"No the 1960's and 70's were dreadful for body hair on women, I much prefer this look that women have adopted." He voiced as he continued to stroke her flesh, thinking he wanted to sketch her as she looked right now, sleep tousled and well fucked, smooth, lithe and beautiful...but they had places to go,

"Shower love, and pack we are going to New York for a few days, there is a showing of a new Abstract Artist I want to see," Klaus informed her as he kissed the smooth flesh of her vagina and stood up going to the closet.

NEW ORLEANS

"So what have I missed?" Rebekah said as she looked over the details that Caroline has so far organised for the party, sitting on their bed in the compound.

"Well tonight's the night Cami becomes a vampire." Marcel dropped as he lay propped against the headboard his muscled gleaming chest on view, a quizzical look on his face.

Rebekah looked at her Husband, knowing what that look was for,

"It will be different this time for Camille, she was turned in the worst way possible in the previous timeline, it is her choice and decision, and they love each other, I am most surprised that Damon has let go of the Dopplegangers, and allowed himself to open up to Camille, he didn't waste anytime, did he?"

"When you know, you know, Cami told Davina there going to do the orgasm drain method to turn her." Marcel confided.

"Well that's very romantic, good for them, Cami will be fine love, and she has plenty of vampires to help her, now what about this new threesome that is blossoming." Rebekah questioned with a smile.

"Ahh yes, Valerie and Caroline are flirting up a storm, Stefan seems to be jealous and then intrigued, I say let's sit back and watch the show." Marcel said grinning.

"Has Bonnie said anything." 

"Not to me but I'm sure if there is something to know you will extract it out of her" he said with humour.

"I will indeed." Rebekah said getting up, " But first there are some changes I need to make for the parties." Rebekah said as she leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm glad you're here, I missed my blonde whirlwind."

"Of course you did my love, I missed you too." Rebekah smiled as she left the room.