Chapter 6

When we finally got to the cafeteria, I was still behind Fumikage, but I was fiddling my fingers a bit. It was pretty crowded and loud in the cafeteria. I saw Toshi just standing a bit off to the side, so I ran over to grab him, turning back. I noticed that everyone had stopped waiting for me. I expected maybe Fumikage, but both Jirou and Ojirou were waiting with him.

"Sorry for running off guys, this is my brother Hitoshi," I said, a bit more confident now that I had Toshi with me. Toshi just nodded at them, and we continued finding a seat. Toshi and I sat down as well as Ojirou because he also brought his lunch, but Fumikage and Jirou went to get a tray for their lunches. I started unpacking my bento box while Toshi got up and walked off somewhere leaving his lunch, so I also unpacked his. I opened up our lunches, and we had tonkatsu with rice, and for the sides, we had mixed vegetables and mixed fruit. I picked out my peas and put them in Toshi's lunch box quickly so as not to get caught by Toshi for not eating my vegetables. I heard a chuckle and looked at Ojiro. He had also opened his lunch box.

"Shh," I said and motioned with my finger at him. He just smiled and nodded at me, showing he would keep it a secret. Soon enough, Toshi came back with Fumikage and Jiro not far behind him.

Once they got settled in, Jiro said “So I think proper greetings are due. My name is Jiro Kyouka."

"Ojiro Mashirao," Ojiro said, smiling at me and Toshi.

"Tokoyami Fumikage," FumiKage said as Dark Shadow came out and started to mess around with stuff.

"Aizawa Hitoshi, just call me Hitoshi since there are three Aizawa's you know now." He said, looking down at his lunch a bit.

"Aizawa (Y/N), but like Toshi said, just call me (Y/N)," I said, smiling at the rest. I saw Toshi look at my lunch a bit, then back at his. He silently then put the peas I had put in his lunch back into my lunch.

"Why Toshi? Why?" I said, giving him a pouty look.

"I know well enough Papa did not take out your peas. You need to eat them instead of sneaking them into mine," Toshi said, starting to eat his vegetables. I just pouted more hearing Ojiro chuckle.

"You got caught, sorry I found it cute," Ojirou said, smiling at me.

Dark Shadow then looked over at me and started to pet me again. While Toshi was not looking, I gave some of my peas to Dark Shadow, who carried them over to Fumikages lunch happily. Fumikage looked at me and then Dark shadow when he saw the peas. He just ate them, staring at me with a strange look that made me blush slightly. Though at least I got rid of the peas.

"How is 1A?" Toshi asked, looking at the others.

"Loud," Fumikage said

"Yeah, especially that Bakugou guy he is almost always yelling. Besides that, everyone seems nice." As Jirou was talking, we could hear Bakugo yelling a few tables over.

"That is him, Toshi. He looks like he has soft hair, but he is really scary sometimes. The class was mainly boring. Dad left a bit before class was even over. We had to go outside, which I did not like." I said, starting to eat my fruit and veggies. I was saving my strawberries for last, though, since they are my favorite.

"Hm I had fun outside doing a quirk assessment but yeah early Aizawa Sensei left but Present Mic had us introduce ourselves, after he went over the syllabus in his class," Ojirou said while eating his lunch.

Please Star