Chapter 1

The sun was out on a beautiful summer afternoon. I could hear the birds chirping and children playing just outside. I was sitting on the ground, only wearing a once white shirt that was stained with dried blood and mud. My knees have become numb from kneeling for so long on the bathroom floor. I have a needle in my hand. There was blood and dirt everywhere in the bathroom. My vision is blurry, making it so I can barely see anything. My hand, though shaking, punctured the cold skin with the needle and thread in my hand. I lean back once done, though i don't wanna see it. Instead, I look over my shoulder and see a man smiling down at me. The sun is shadowing his face, so all I can see is his smile. I began to shake as I heard a voice come from where I was working. I HATED THAT SMILE I HATED IT I HATED IT I HATED HIM I HATED MYSELF I HATED MY QUIRK.

I woke up quickly sitting up. I look around my room, seeing everything in place.
“...I am at home I am fine I am not there” I repeat to myself a couple of times. Seeing the time on my bunny alarm clock, I had woken up 30 minutes earlier than I needed to. Looking around one more time finding everything in place, I reach down the side of my bed for my favorite stuffed animal and hug it as I begin to cry.

Afterward, I slowly calmed down, knowing where I was and that the monster couldn't get me. I dry my tears and slide out of bed. I put on my teddy bear house slippers and walked out of my room to the hallway. Z, my cat and baby, rubbed against my leg as I rubbed my eyes and slowly made it to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My eyes had bags under them with semi dark circles, not as bad as my Dads but still bad.

I started brushing my teeth slowly, nudging Z out of the bathroom so I could take a shower in peace before Papa or Toshi woke up. I turned the shower on as I was finishing brushing my teeth. Checking the water really quickly, I started to undress out of my sloth pajamas. Hopping in the shower, I let the water wash over me, letting out a sigh and relaxing into it. That is until I hear a few minutes later.

"GOOD MORNING MY FAVORITE LISTENERS ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL CAUSE I SURE AM!!" I also hear what seems to be my door opening to my room due to how close the sound is. Soon after, the bathroom door was knocked on.

"ARE YOU IN THERE Y/N YOU MUST HAVE BEEN EXCITED SINCE IT IS AFTER ALL YOUR FIRST DAY AT U.A YOU GET TO SEE SHOUTA ALL DAY LONG!"

"... Yes, I'm in here. Yes, I'm excited. I'll be out in a minute, Papa," I said. I guess it took me longer than I thought to calm down. I started to wash up quickly. Getting out, I just wrapped a towel around my waist and then went back to my room, taking my clothes with me. I heard Papa bothering Toshi in his room about making him sleep more at night so he didn't end up like Dad. I started to get dressed, putting on a breathable long sleeve turtleneck undershirt and tight leggings under my school uniform, so when I changed later on, I wouldn't be only in my boxers.

I know my Dad well enough to know he skips orientation every year at U.A. and since I was now in his class, for the next few years, I guess I would be too. Once done getting dressed, I took some small stuffed keychains I made of Heros with me. I may have the need for today's quirk assessment. I also grabbed my little space bag. It was just a small bag that held crayons, mini coloring books, stickers, and the likes. Then, some little frog sewing patterns and materials as well as my mini paw print sewing kit.