Chapter 13

"It's time for lunch, we gotta go get to the tables near Mina and the rest," she said. I grabbed my lunch and followed the group as they followed Mina's group of friends. Fumikage started to slow down and walk next to me, so I leaned on him, and he pulled me closer so he could guide me there, and I just closed my eyes, letting him.

"Hello Hitoshi,' I heard Fumikage say so I knew Big brother was there." Here I gotta go get lunch, so follow Ojiro '' Fumikage said, and I felt myself being given to someone else, most likely my brother, but I felt drained, so I just allowed it. Eventually, we stopped.

"Come on (Y/n). I need you to sit down," Toshis said. I opened my eyes and did so sitting down. I placed my lunch down on the table and started opening it. I have Karaage chicken today, one of my favorite meals with yogurt and celery with ranch on the sides. Papa must have made this for me because of my episode last night. I looked over and saw Fumikage set his tray down next to me, and he sat down. When he was settled in, Hitoshi got up probably to buy us drinks again. I started to slowly eat, but I leaned over on Fumikage but continued to eat. I felt him stiff at first but then relaxed and started to eat himself.

"How are you feeling, baby?" I saw a pink girl ask.

"I feel better still a bit tired but besides that all good," I replied she must have been Mina or Tea spiller from the group chat since she was the only girl that was at the table I did not meet face to face yesterday.

"Man, I wish my dad was my teacher so I could just sleep through class," a blonde with a black strip in his hair said.

"He has a medical condition that makes him not get enough sleep sometimes at night, so his condition is registered at the school. It isn't just because Aizawa is our Dad," Hitoshi said, somewhat glaring at the blonde, who in turn just blushed back. “Here" Hitoshi gave me some green tea with no sugar to wake me up.

"You know if you sleep through Papa's class he will make you go to the hospital again and you will be put on a higher dose of medication," Hitoshi said opening his Lunch box and starting to eat it. I just opened the tea and chugged it. Once done, I shook my head, trying to wake up more.

"Since you are up now, Baby, I'm Mina Ashido, This is Kirishima, and Sero from the group chat." She said, first motioning to a redhead with sharp teeth and then a boy with Black hair who did not really look Japanese.

"What group Chat I want to join," The Blonde with the strip said.

"Sorry, Denki, it's more for the quieter people in the class to chat. I'll make one for us today so we can chat there if you want," Mina said

"What but Bakugou isn't quiet?" The boy is now known as Denki said.

"That's why he isn't in it like I said. It's just a certain few. It's mainly for Jirou and Tokoyamis group of friends. I just happened to be one of their friends and helped them set it up, " Mina answered

"Can we add Toshi to it?" I asked

"Yeah, I wanted to, but I didn't have his number and wanted to ask him if he wanted to be in it," Jirou replied. "So do you, Hitoshi?"

Toshi looked at the blonde, smirked, and then said “yeah, I would love to."

I just chuckled and gave him a look, which he just rolled his eyes at as he gave Jirou his number. I leaned into Fumikage again and whispered. ''I'm pretty sure my brother has a thing for Denki. Could you see if you can convince Jirou to add Him and Bakugou to the chat."

"I get Denki if your brother likes him, but why Bakugo?"Fumikage whispered back in my ear, asking.

"Because I don’t want Bakugo to be left out, and besides it’s not as if he can actually yell over text messages it’s just all caps,” I answered. Fumikage just nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Please Star
Hey everyone, Sorry for all the notifications. If you got some, I am editing and changing things. So you may wanna reread the story.