Chapter 12

I was sitting down when Bakugo walked in. He will always be the second one to get to class,  unless if I don't come early, then he will be the first one here. After a good 5 or so minutes, people started to come in. Fumikage made a beeline toward his desk, dropping off his bag, then walked to me and leaned on my desk. He let out Dark Shadow, who immediately went to petting and nestling me. I just giggled out at how cute Dark Shadow was.

"Good morning, Fumikage," I said, petting Dark shadow back.

"Morning (Y/n)," he replied, hopping onto my desk. And leaning on the wall between the windows.

"I am still tired," I yawned out.

"Sorry we kept you up late," Fumikage said, petting me himself now. I leaned into his touch and somehow ended up laying on the side of his hip.

"I just had a bad dream last night, that's all," I said, relaxing into him and his touch. Momo and Kyoka walked in, chatting. I could see the blush on Kyoka's cheeks. Kyoka dropped her bag off and then continued walking with Momo to her seat and to us. They smiled as they approached us.

"Hey you two," Kyoka said as Momo sat at her desk, and Kyoka just stood in the walkway. Well, these were the last desk at the end of the row, so no one really needed to get by.

"Hey," I yawned.

"Hello, Baby and Tokoyami. Did we keep you up to late last night? " Momo asked

"No, he had a bad dream," Tokoyami answered for me. "Also, Hi."

Ojirou approached us calmly and said, " Hey, Present Mic said he forgot to give you your lunch box."

"Thanks, Ojiro," I replied, then reached out for my lunch box, but Kyoka grabbed it and put it up for me. "Thanks, Kyoka,"

"No problem, baby, just get some rest while you can," She said, rubbing my back a little.

I closed my eyes and rested on Fumikage. Eventually, I felt myself shifting carefully.

Third Person Pov~

Tokoyami Moved (Y/n) to where he was lying on his desk. Aizawa walked in and looked around the room and started to call roll since (Y/n) was one of the first people on the list he got confused when you did not answer so he called again.

"He is sleeping, Aizawa Sensei," Momo answered for you.

"Ok, leave him be, but if you notice anything, let me know immediately." Aizawa was not one to pick favorites or give special treatment, but due to your quirk making you tired and the fact that you keep having post-traumatic stress-induced nightmares that keep you up you needed sleep. So your naps are excused medically.

So he let you be and continued to call the roll.

Time Skip~ to lunch and back to first-person

I was shaken again, so I looked up and saw Momo.

Please Star